Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Juxa   

ibti, it is commendable he worked so hard for his sweetheart, let him marry yaaqey

Fu-fu, i know few ladies oo ku qasaaray shipped husband form africa. the man is teased so much he offloads the wife as soon as he gets his papers from home office.

oh well to each his own, i know relatives that married girls as young as their great grand-daughters but treat them right

Ibtisam   

I don’t see what is so special about someone miles away that he has not seen for four years. She could be a different person all together. Why can’t he just marry one from across the road. Haad it brings problems for him, waste of money and a marriage with 1weeks holiday benefit. What is the point. :confused: Plus it is almost impossible to bring someone over haad, so he is going to be in between lands.

Ibtisam   

^^^She does not troll during the day time anymore. Why what did you find for her? icon_razz.gif

Good to see you in a good mood!! try to stay like that all day (okay maybe that is pushing it, half a day with out cursing sheh)

Faheema.   

LoL Ibti, I wanted to share the Fat, I mean Cake :D

Juxa, one massive slice (like the one on sunday) has been put aside lol

Morning Sheh.

Juxa   

Elisa i am on diet, no more cakes (maybe small slice then).

i have 3 weddings to go to and i found a dress i wish to squeeze into, no more diracs.

morning CL, you are bit quite?

Ibtisam   

Dear grim reaper, so far this year, you have taken my favourite celebrity, jade,my favourite dancer,michael jackson, my favourite actor,patrick swayze and now my favourite singer stephen gately! Just to let you know, my favourite twins are john and edward!

Lol Saw this on facebook! So mean!!

Paragon   

One consumed a heavy meal of breakfast; a riot on chapatis, sukhaar, and after drawning of packets gulped freshly squeezed oranges and many little unidentifiable additives - one has teary eyes due to glatonous streak. One thus ponders, was that spread from the morning busket of marital promises? It's so bad had it not been for the constipation.

Today I muse on food and where it can be opportunely found. smile.gif

Morning ya'all.

Juxa   

nin dhintay kabahiisa karoon, gone are the days when wives mourned for husbands, now waaba allaha unaxariisto degdeg ah

ok gabadha igu salaam, aniga i call any female islaan.