Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Cara.   

LOL, yeah for some reason people outside of the UK have this weird obsession with working while at work. Very uncultured.

Good luck with the paper, I'm gonna go home and hit the sack...

Faheema.   

^Morning.

------------------------------------------------

A 75 Year Old Lady rings her local hospital and this conversation follows:

'Hello I'd like some information on a patient, Mrs Tiptree. She was admitted last week with chest pains and I just want to know if her condition has deteriorated, stabilised or improved?'

'Do you know which ward she is in?'

'Yes, ward P, room 2B'

'I'll just put you through to the nurse station.'

'Hello, ward P, how can I help?'

'I would just like some information on a patient, Mrs Tiptree, I was wondering if her condition had deteriorated, stabilised or improved?'

'I'll just check her notes. I'm pleased to say that Mrs Tiptree's condition has improved. She has regained her appetite, her temperature has steadied and after some routine checks tonight, she should be well enough to go home tomorrow.'

'Oh that's wonderful news, I'm so happy, thank you ever so much!'

'You seem very relieved, are you a close friend or relative?'

'No, I'm Mrs Tiptree in room 2b. Nobody tells you f**k all in here. :D

Juxa   

^^lol elisa

are buuxo and cara having dig at us Uk-ers! bloody burger loving, van-driving americans.

morning Ngonge, how is the hargab? maka booday

Abtigiis   

Ngonge,

One advice is be proud of your af-somali saaxib. It was dispicable that when I called you yesterday, first you said it is you, only to latter pretend you are an Arab guest and speak to me in Carabi something bacda qaliil and hand-over the telephone to your visiting Sodog, who talked to me in fluent somali.

I didn't make the expensive call to talk to your inlaws. Isku-xisho!

Adieus!

NGONGE   

Heh@A&T..we hardly have any Arabs here anymore. Reer magal bad tahay ninyo. At least better than Jacaylbaro who still says my Somali is rubbish.

Morning Juxa & CL

Heh@Elisa and her jokes.

Juxa   

A&T, kunjeer karaali noqo, but you do not casiir cabtada lacag bixinta kuma fiicna.

morning CL, did you skip dinner xalay?

NGONGE   

Juxa, it's because I'm worth it. Bal car adiga telephone ha kuu so diro. icon_razz.gif

CL, those hips are not going to get smaller by skipping dinner and eating dessert, silly. Now go for a walk at lunch.

Juxa   

malika it is lovely day everywhere, speaking of where you are, i will be going thro there on sunday 15th november 2009, waan kusoo mari if you will come with me, going to this event, the kind where hadalka uu idulmaro.

A&T mid aan necbahay baa agtaada usoo socda, any chance you can arrange some sabaaxadayn?