Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Sophist   

J11, congrats ina aabo!. Baarakalaahu Laka wa baraaka calayka wajamaca beynakumaa fii Kheyr.

Sophist

PS: laakiin hilibka waad qarsatey!

Paragon   

^War walaal waa waxba. Juxa kheyrkeey ila jeceshahay un.

Laakiin mahadsanid, congrats-ka ma diido anigu.

Wax ma foga.

Sophist   

J11, war khery leh sheeg!. Hadii aad malabka madax madax ula geliweydo, waa in laguu taliyaa ;)

I am back in London from the mother continent! How is the Doc, the Engineer iyo xertii kale?

Sophist

Paragon   

Sophist, taladu tolku isku lihi ninyow. War kheyr leh iga filo dhawaan, weliba meelo aad igu talisey ayaan ku wajahnahay. Hilibkoon kaa qarsadona waa xaal. smile.gif

Ku soo dhowoow xerada iyo xertaba. Ninkii A. Ism. ayaanba la ballan sahay later in cov. Marka wixii war iyo wacaale ah waad ogaan, Idin Alle.

Sheh, maxaa ku qososhey?

Sophist   

J11, great stuff. Qolyahaan kugu taliyey hadii aad qoorsagaareyso anagaa ardaaga kula tageyna ina aboow. Aad ayaan ugu farax sanahay inaad dhowaan guri yegleeli doontid .

Intaanan Africa kunoqon waa inaan is aragnaa.

Sophist

Trollers! :cool:

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Apparently the girl was in his school back when they were 18 and he was still in Burco, they've kept contact since and she moved to Kenya. Now we know why we worked so many shifts and worked so hard! I don't know what the big plan is, I would not have contributed to bring him here for him to go back home after he affords his wedding.

LoL...Ibti, sounds like love. Ilaahay khayrqabto ha uga dhigo.

Ibtisam   

Val, She is very pretty in her pictures. His eyes are in Love no doubt. Inshallah khyir I'm happy for him, just concern about the distance thing.

Welcome back Val smile.gif

Morning peeps

N.O.R.F   

Hello Ibti and CL

Afternoon all.

Saw a crash yesterday. It happened in front of me. I knew it was going to happened as 6 cars were travelling at more than 100km/hr with very little space between them. I swerved out of the way and carried on driving.

Funny thing is it didn't bother me one bit.