Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Buuxo   

^Poor love.Ms DD & KK can't defend Qardho all they time.I wonder if he has a certain program that notifies him everytime that city is mentioned.

Too bad.I was hoping it was Cara.Who has miyi roots,everyone claims to be from Muqdishu. Is it Ibti? :D

Spill spill my very handsome cousin icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

Warya Fu-Fu, bacda iska fur ninyo. Hada murqyadaada waawayn ban amaanay oo Cara qof buuran ban ku sheegay. Badow waaxid, murqyo maskaxda ku leh. :D

Ibti,

That one (and Sheh is not allowed to tell him she knows) was refused cigarettes when we sent him to the shop. They asked him for ID. :D

Cara.   

Ngonge, it's a thyroid problem! :mad:

Buuxo and Che, as it so happens just today I was wondering what you call those miro yar yar oo dhulka aan kala soo bixijirey markaan ariga raaci jirey. They grew as small nodules at the roots of some plants. I used to spend more time looking for them than watching the goats redface.gif

Geeljire, I'm surprised to see you around here, how's the xaal qaad going icon_razz.gif

Buuxo   

Ibti,word is that your is from the better 'Q' town ? is that true?

Che,quit teasing me.say it and it will disappear this is the troll section.

EDIT:

Cara,a wild guess, Yicib? :D

MZanzi   

Arac Gocoso miyaad cuni jirtay ...wale mayarid hadad gocosba taqaanid icon_razz.gif

Ngonge wale timaha waxeey ka buubeen waa hadal badi

ehehehe@ibti,

Oh, I spared my jester with a married woman when I wanted to delight a single girl with my offer. Ibti, I wonder in Paradise if a woman is allowed to have more than one? If yes, I would urge you to come there and experience what we are allowed in this world, hopefully minus the headache we have of dealing four maryooleey at a time.

By the way, girls chew xajo-buufis when they want to flirt with guys, at least in Somalia. Its called the silent gesture of shukaansi and we can only respond with a nice wink, one eye at a time.

Buuxo - belo ku buuxisay, barna ku dhigtay :D

Che - i can't help if Qaloocan sounds wax qurun in english :D

'Q'da aniga iska leh - marka yaanan idinku dakhrin icon_razz.gif

Cara.   

That's the one Fu-Fu. For some reason I was blanking out on the word. Like you said, ma yari, and the first thing to go is the mind.

Buuxo, that's the only miro aad taqaanid and you throw it out every time don't you? icon_razz.gif Reer magaal waaxid.

Ibtisam   

I think for a three days, we should put Q in front of all our words. Sayid will go mad.

QI Qwill Qstart Qthe Qprocess. QI Qdon't Qlike Qhis Qbullying Qand Qclaim.