Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Faheema.   

LoL@yous lot, gone to a meeting and I come back to this? Hmmm know I know why I kept bitting my tangue icon_razz.gif

Juxa, that's what I thought but in this case it works with both the time you've been here and your 'Job Banding' the higher the band the longer the notice :(

NGONGE, I have already taken 4wks out of my 6wk holiday allowance so no luck there :D

Ibti taking my bosses job would mean suicidal, maxaad ii gumaysanaysaa woman lol

Ibtisam   

Loool @ samawada (as in sky carrier?)

Lily and Juxa we are having a fashion show on the 23rd Oct to show everything off. But of course u don't have to wait that long, feel free to come over before I take them all for myself. I'm rocking one haada, one each day for two weeks should do :DFaheema don't kill me plz :D

Juxa   

samawada means peacelover or a person that brings peace forth.

ibti dont touch anything until i get my pick

NGONGE   

Ok. Ladies, this talking in riddles is very anti social you know. Half of the regulars of the Troll Corner having been quietly complaining about all these little conversations you keep having in here. We are not even sure what it is you are all talking about here. You keep mentioning fashion shows but you have also spent the last couple of months pestring Syid Somal about meeting and e-mails and other stuff. Is the man modelling your designs or something? Or is he the sugar daddy of it all?

Ama share the whole thing with us ama naga daaya dee.

Ibtisam   

^^^ LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOl Loool @ Ngonge!!!! Loool @ Sayid the sugar daddy or model! LOOOOOOOOOL

Juxa did you not hear about the part: I'm wearing one today and one day for the next two weeks :D

Too late, two of the girls came around yesterday :D

You will never see a Jamaican guy trying to speak with a Somali/ English accent. why do our boys think it is cool to imitate ayaka, and then tell me rubbish about our girls are going with them, not realizing they too are begging friends with them. When I can see you are Somali, your skinny basto-leg-self should speak to me 1) in English, failing that 2) Somali 3) Arabic 4) some other European language. You really have no business speaking English patwa (sp?) Somali Jamaican population makes up less than 1%. In any case it is embarrassing, there guys (5 of them) are 28+, shaqolaana.com

Juxa   

loooool@Ngonge, what can i say, we do multi-task but there are no secrets, you just refuse to see what we do. we wrote it on the board

giggling at the thought of sayid modelling? nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

NGONGE   

Juxa, is this a school fashion show then? How does Syid fit into Ibti's one dress a day thing? (actually, maybe 'fit' was not the best word to use there). :D