Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Aaliyyah   

Alhamdulilaah Ms DD am doing great tooo....today actually I woke up extra happy..i dnt even know y. it happens.maalig maa ila shekeesatay xalay :D

lol@ u got the teeth right hahahah....

Ms DD   

Take it sister. Dont ask questions. Days like that dont come by often..at least to most people.

Yesterday was great day. I wasted 5 hrs watching from Spooks, Heroes, Survivors and a new fave of mine Merlin.

Miriam1   

MsDD, is Merlin worth it? Looks totally fake from the comercials

Totally in love with Hercule Poirot thoughe...watch one small episode every night.

Ms DD   

hayam

My sister says the same thing about Heroes but what i like about them is the fakeness. so unreal, it takes you from the realm of realities. That is exactly what i look for in a sci-fi.

I love Piorot as well but it gets tiring after so many whodunnitt

Edit

Hi cara

Is it that time? (time to go home i meant lol)

Cara.   

Yes Ms DD, Mr. Ngonge is A Man of Ponderous Responsibilities. If he's even 3 minutes late, he'll arrive at home with people arguing about the contents of his last will and testament.

But may I ask what other time I would've guessed :D

Can't stand Heroes for exactly the same reason, so fake. Now Battlestar Galactica, that's quality sci-fi. Everyone can see a world of sexy robots and faster-than-light travel is so much more REAL.

Miriam1   

LOL@ "so much more real" Battlestar Galactica is really cool.

On sci-fi shows...been watching "Quantum Leap" and "Sliders" my intro to sci-fi as a kid before the world of TNG and Voyager!

itsnt time we did the SOL member of the year! its coming to the end of the year! i have only been here for 6 months, so cant obviously do it!

Where the usual trollers who thrive on this kind of thing!