Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

N.O.R.F   

^

All the Muslim surnames are as famous in the UK and Canada as they are in India (very high) but nothing in the Middle East.

Ibtisam   

Salam everyone. How are you all? Good weekend?

Unfortunately, as predicted by Ngonge, I am under a gagging order with regards to what happened on Saturday. We all signed a contract when we met up at an ungodly hour of 5.00am at Kingscross station. What I can tell you is that everyone is okay, with the exception of frost bites and four cases of flu. I'm sorry to inform you all that my hands are tied and I cannot tell you anything beyond this. :D

Malika   

^ :D , if your hands are tied,baal let me call you. You can tell me by word of mouth so mahaa?

Aaaw,you lot had fun by the sound of it!..I am jealous icon_razz.gif:D

Ibtisam   

Malika; Telling you what happened is as good as telling it on SOL general icon_razz.gif You are the lady in SOL who informs all and everyone's keeper of news. No, no, xaasha :D

North, LOL.

Have you booked your ticket yet? I'm going to get mine this week.

Ibtisam   

Malika, Lol, don't be so sensitive, I am just saying there is something about you that makes people tell you all sorts of rubbish you don't need to know. As a result you have become good friends with everyone. So I can guarantee if I tell you, CL will know and Ngonge will know and if those two know then A&T knows and then everyone knows. :D

North, what do you mean if you go??? WHAT?

Hello all,

re-the girls on the kamakasi mission:

on the orders of the sayidka soomaalida " leave them alone! - nobody is to speak ill of them or their intentions " also i would like to add that "i for one, am glad that they have returned save and sound" besides, there is always another time, summer perhaps.

T- care

Malika   

^ :D , I just wonder why all of a sudden its TOP secret..

Ibti, smile.gif Its a privilage dear,an absolute privilage folks feel they can tell me important stuff about themselves and some times nonsenses. icon_razz.gif

Anywho! did you check the link?@ CL