Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

DD, you bloody traitor. Talk about yourself, I (we) are far from boring. Like I said, I am not much of a fan of passing thrills. I have more fun by sitting down and having a chat.

Malika,

I have no idea what your'e talking about. As for honesty, I say look them straight in the eye as you ask your questions. When in doubt, wink at them.

Malika   

nuune is that so,bees waa iskaa ceyshanayaa my smile.. smile.gif , bilaash foqol bilash!

Looooooooool@Ngonge,wink at them kulaha..hehehe, it all depends what kind of person your talking to..hehe

nuune   

Waxaa la yiri people who always smile end up not smilin after someone hit on them, so is all gafuur taag iyo sankoo la taago ever after :D

Malika   

Ngonge,I dont know about honesty and men go together,if he throws in an eye wink wabaa kaa sii daraan!

Lol..nuune,is that so. icon_razz.gif

Ms DD   

lol @ wink and honesty.

It has the desired effect malika. One day I was in my car and I saw most hunk of specimen, waiting for a bus. I just had to make an impact for that few seconds I had. As the car moved, I winked at him with my most stunning smile. He double took, gobsmacked, still was staring after i moved. I met the same guy at a wedding months later, but thankfully he didnt recognise me as I was donning my hijab and abaya.

Malika   

^Loooooooooooool..mad woman! You should have offered him a lift.Should have rolled down your window and go " babes' whats up? Where you heading?

Waa kusidee! :D

Heh@Ngonge..He would definetly be lying,who looks good in a bright yellow top? Again I would suspect he was staring some place else instead of keeping eye contact. :D

nuune   

Ms DD, lool, geesiyad baad tahay, you will give heart attack to most guys,

actually most guys got freaked out of ladies winkin @ them, some guys would say "oo ma aney ii iljabineysaa, taas waa inaan ka cararaa" :D

Ms DD   

lool malika

Sow i qashee, waa bilaa qurux!

Nuune

He didnt look to happy about my advances..so maybe waxbaa ka jira arrintaa

Malika   

^Loooooooool,scarred a poor stranger for life,now he would keep well away from ladies who drive.lol

Darn,I am so sick! :(

Malika   

I had to come to work today,but am planning to go home and not come out until Monday.

Just the thought of that duvet,sofa,heater and tarmuus shaah,is keeping me going at the moment..lol ofcourse and you lot!

Anyways,ya all have a nice weekend now!

As for those jumping off the plane,have fun!!