Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

Heh@man cold! There is no such thing you dizzy mares. This was a full blown flue. I'd say something to annoy you but I think I will just sit back and smile to myself safe in the knowledge that you will be screaming like little girls all of tomorrow evening. :D

Ibtisam   

^^Don't tell me you are scared of hights too! Is there anything you are NOT scared off?.. Well other than posting on SOL that is :D

NGONGE   

^^ Not scared of heights at all. However, I only do what is necessary and never take risks in life to get a passing thrill. Mere mortals like you wont get my philosophy. :D

Malika   

DOBBS tell me about it! I had received so many cards am yet to give any,they can forget about presents.Although I accept theirs..Lol

Ngonge,is this joke true of men?-:

What's a man's idea of honesty in a relationship?

-Telling you his real name.

Lol,reminds of a conversation..heh

Malika   

^You havent seen my smile brother,just flashing my teeth around the campus has been enough for me to sustain my bread crumbs. :D

They didnt bother when it was EID markaa maxaa igaa galee Christmas. I never do cards nor presents. smile.gif