Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

^^^^LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :D:D

awaiting conformation from author of the pact- untill then - i believe i am still your online husband - so please do hurry with tea and canjeelo :D

Had Somali women uniformly considered good looks as a critical quality, they would’ve crossed the red sea to marry gorgeous Yemens on the other side of the divide. Consequently, the product would’ve eliminated the formation of ugly faraxs.

I do not believe Somali women would’ve gone to Abyssinian mountains in search of good-looking men.

Miriam1   

Sheh, how was Turkey ? I am really curious, I have wanted to go since I saw travel documentaries of Istabul (blue moseque and hagia sophia)

Did you go on a guided tour or wing it? Too many questions, but I will leave it at that.

Oh and the most important question, did your goodlooking turish man matchup to Muahanad of the soap opera Noor? ... or dare I say even better

Hayam, I have not seen Istanbul yet. I went to one of those coastal towns brimming with tourists. I enjoyed it for what it was- a bit of sun, a lot of food, some shopping and lots of talking to men who couldn't believe I was wearing a hijab(nobody else was). Reckon I bumped into the town's No 1 hottie and perve in a space of an hour. Can't remember what your soap character looks like.

Maybe I'll do Istanbul for my next break..too many choices. What would Ngonge say, blah blah of the privileged. smile.gif

Che, first he asked me for the time and as I couldn't speak Turkish, I showed him my wrist. That musta done it. Eeew. 'The old do you have the time?' It descended after that.