Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

I used to have flashbacks of the incident and visuals of the prediction. I swore not to marry any time that year to cover off the likelihood of disastrous wedding night with Mo.

I'd forgotten all about it until today. Don't think a Mohamed has tried to chat me up. Which tells u how often I get chatted up.

Sheh, that oday was a Faaliye one believe me. How da hell did he come up with that name of Mohamed, how did he talk about your future and stuff like that if he is not one ?? ,,,

and be careful, it can be true though ,,,, :D

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Sheh, that oday was a Faaliye one believe me. How da hell did he come up with that name of Mohamed, how did he talk about your future and stuff like that if he is not one ?? ,,,

and be careful, it can be true though ,,,,
:D

afku ku go'. :D

-Lily-   

LoL Sheh, very funny. I just usually look to busy to be approached.

The last guy I had to walk away from was actually very amazingly good looking, up there with the top three drop dead gorgeous Faraxs of all time, classical universal good looks, well dressed and fairly young etc. you know there is a BUT coming, he had a very strong accent, I understand most Somali dialects but this guy must have descended from some mountain and hopped on a plane to my area. All I got was ‘dee’ and ‘iminka’ and more ‘dee’s and while he tried to be friendly it all came across as slightly aggressive & hurried. I’m sure even JB wouldn’t have understood this guy. I tried to coax him to speak English but he kept slipping back into his impossible dilect in the end I had to just walk off and say my goodbyes politely because it was getting ridicules. I’m sure he thought I was deaf.

impossible@ actually very amazingly good looking, up there with the top three drop dead gorgeous Faraxs of all time, classical universal good looks, well dressed and fairly young etc

nuune   

^^ CL, it is true they always say one is not complete fully packaged, there has to be somethin missin, in somewhere

Cara.   

Hello trollers.

I'm really getting tired of playing counselor for whiny people and their tedious problems. It's gotten so bad I'm peeking down certain hallways before tiptoeing through.

/Grumpy at having lost 45 minutes of precious morning hours making reassuring noises