Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

^old women are innocent, as are old women with old men. Old men alone are potential balayoo.

Ibts, those were my be-polite-to-oldies days. I learned the hard way after I got groped by one, had my friendship mistaken for something else by another and had that old freak tell me how awful my first time with Mohamed would be. Yes, he even came up with a name for my future husband. I was traumatised for a while. Been wary of Mohameds ever since.

Having said that his prediction was off the mark as he predicted I would be experiencing that first terrible night within weeks. Nabar baa kuu soo dhow. Or some such he said.

I want to vomit now. Relived it all. Iska ilaaliya odyashaa. Ooouuuccc.

Ibtisam   

^^^ :eek: ^^ :eek: friendship maaxa keeny, you are too fast and nice for your own good. A man, is a man, is a man. It is a norm for somali old men. Adgia aya kaa waalan. When I said be nice to them, I meant as in just for 5mins max, anything longer than that you are asking for trouble. icon_razz.gif

I don't know how You let him get so far or hear him out. Seriously I would've run off as soon asI noticed convo was going somewhere else! :eek: Bisinka

NGONGE   

^^ But, adigo Ibti are all heart. You may try to run but all he has to do is pretend to be having a heart attack and you'll come back racing to his side. You'll probably even hold his hand and allow him to lean on you for support (Odey heaven that). :D

Buuxo   

LOL@Sheh, had something similar, I feel for ya. ouuc indeed.

Lily, i need to learn that look from ya as well.

ELLO ELLO Trolls!

LoL Ibts, it's a gradual build up. Are you married? No. Inshallah you will soon blah blah. Laakin habeenka...wrapped up in a warning of how bad it will be; suddenly future hubby has a name and he has no mercy and it will kill like a biyatch. They know what they're doing these old men, practised. smile.gif

My mother's explanation for anyone inappropriate: caadi ma aha. It's drilled into my brain so I give benefit of the doubt a lot. Hard though it may be to believe. Ask Ngonge. Imusuu khurafaat ku hadlaan ka dhageystey.

-Lily-   

Pervy old men are the worst, they should know better, but like Ibti said, I would have just walked off. Old age does not give you immunity from bad behaviour.

Hello Cabdiyo smile.gif

^ smile.gif Mwhaha. Doth protest too much.

Lily, I was hoping you would share you story too. We can start a 7 step programme on how to get over it.

Step 1: acknowledge you've been perved on

Lily stands up. My name is Lily and an old perved drooled on me.

(Group altogether) Hi Lily.

smile.gif

Sheh, i think that old man you met was a FAALIYE one. At least he made you consider and think twice and even worry of your future.

I know Ng is full of Khuraafaat lakin isaga tiisu waa harmless ,,,,, :D