Lily,

Today, I only want to fight with Ibti.

I can't seem to talk about the weather without someone going Jesus. :D

Sipho,

Pass whatever you're on ban ku idhi. icon_razz.gif

Malika   

^*Hello Che smile.gif

God,its been one hectic day!

The sheikh that leads taraweeh has one hell of a voice! Mashaallah,but I think he needs to be told to tone down that musical voice of his if he wants people to focus. :D [Astagfirullah]

Am out!

-Lily-   

Hello Ibti, Malika and Che.

Malika, my aunt has a crush on our local wadaad too. I always tell her to shut up because the 4 Imams take turns and whenever its his turn she always has to say loudly 'Allah waan wadaadkaan jeclay'

Anyway Malika, you should be focusing on the Quran.

nuune   

Malika, Lily, Ibti, Che, and all,

Hada ka hor baa islaan waxey caashaqdey imaamka dadka tujiya, mar kasta imaamka unbey hadal heysaa, masjidkana daris bey la aheed, arrintan waxaa u dulqaadan waayey ninkeeda, mar kasta wuu xanaaqaa ay dhahdo "alla imaamku cod qurxoonaa ala anigaa imaamka cod qurxoonaa",

ninkii baa wuxuu yiri sidan si ma ahanee bal wax samee, ninkii intuu guriga ka soo tagey xilli ay maghrib tahay, meel wado ku dhuuntey oo geed agtiisa ah masjidkana aan ka fogeyn ayuu wiil yar ku yiri orodoo islaanteyda intaa u tagto waxaad ku dhahdaa imaamkii masjidka ayaa geedkaas hoostiisa kugu sugayo hana u sheegin inaan aniga ahey lacag ayuuna siiyey.

wiilkii baa guriga tagey, islaantii oo ordeyso ayaa geedka hoostiisa soo gashey, alla imaamoow ma halkan baad igu casuuntey, maba uusan hadlinba mana oga inuu ninkeeda yahay waa mugdi wajigana cumaamad baa ugu duuban.

markii ay usoo dhawaatey ayuu ul uu heestay ku qaraacey dhowr jeer, si fiican u xanuujiyey, ayadoo oyneyso caku imaamyahow habaar bey la kacdey orod gurigeeda isku taabatey.

ninkeedi baa saacado ka dib guriga yimaadey, imaamkii saxda ahaa ayaa masjidka quraan ka akhrinayay, ninkeedi baa yiri "caawa imaamku cod qurxoonaa", islaantii intey soo boodey ayey tiri "imaamka iimaanka Alla haka qaado dadkuu qaraacaa codna malahanee" :D

PS: This would be the longest post in Trolling

imaamka iimaanka Alla haka qaado dadkuu qaraacaa codna malahanee"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

:D:D

thanks for laughter - that is why i come here :cool:

Ibtisam   

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ the old lady who tried to get some from the imam going under the tree to meet her kusband. Now that dude was smart! HAHAHA LOOL

Thanks nuune

on the opposite side, but true story from the time of Saxaaba: a mu'adin (the one calls to prayer for likes of johny and other iska yelyels)

had crush on a christian girl he used to see without her proper covering as she lived next to the masjid.

to cut the story short; the mu'adin was obssessed with the woman's beaty and body that he went to her family and asked for her hand in marriage. unforgunately they informed him that they were christians and there daughter could only marry another christian. the man changed his religion, he was warned he would go to hell and his reply was in typical pop song fashion: "as long as i enter hell with her, i am fine with it"

after their marriage, he was redoing his house and he died in some freaking accident. the girl he married wanted to find out more about the man only to discover Islam and consequently become muslim.

i presume the man is in lonely hell now.