Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Haye ,, what is new in this crazy world maanta ??

In my little corner, it is just like the usual day except that it is so damn hot today .....

I'm asked to write a story of minimum 10 pages in Somali ,, i've only 6 days (including today) to finish. Show waxay ugu daran tahayba marka lagu yidhaa sheeko soo qor, otherwise iyadaaba iska timaada ,,, :D

Hello CL and Lily ,,,,,,,,

Lily, what happened ??

nuune, waa sheeko waxay doonto ku saabsan ,, sheeko uun waxay doonto ha noqotee,,, jacayl, nacayb, dagaal, xoolo, miyi, magaalo, taariikh, iwm.

-Lily-   

JB nothing that a tall glass of water and some sugar won't cure I'A. I think suxur is a must for the remaining week.

What kind of story do they want?

Abtigiis   

caught between bitterly fighting Camerounian head of office and his somali kenyan deputy. There is no mistaking who is the wrong one this time. It is the loquacious west african with his indiscipline and mismangement. They Somali guy has flaws but is right now. A mission is coming to investigate. The Cameronian is warning us all that he will give us the marching orders should anyone support the deputy. I have decided to just do the right thing and support the truth and the fairness. Bal soo duceeya, Nuune!

CL- Jambo! missed you. Hi lily.

Hello Afro,, Maya ma rabo sheekooyinka A&T and i'm sure you agree with me on that ,, lool ,,, as for Ngonge, i would refer him if i was writing it in English ,, bahashaasuu balaayo ku qabaa isagu ,, :D

NGONGE   

^^ Ma somaligaad o hiilisay? Ragiida waaxid.

(he's on the right kulaha). :D

JB,

Start a thread and ask people to throw ideas your way. I'm sure you'll see a strand here or there that may take you the right way.

Lily,

When you're hungry, does your heart really hurt? How big is your belly, woman? :D

Lily, Insha Allah khayr ,,, the story can be about anything but should be interesing.

A&T ,,, waar ragga kala qabo niyow oo kii gardaran feedh iyo sabbaaxad kala daal ,,,,

MZanzi   

My coworker woke me up from my nap...she was lonely and just wanted to talk. I gave her the evil eye and proceeded to go back asleep. I had a mass of carbs for SAHUUR and it made me sleepy.

edit...Hello JB

-Lily-   

LooooL Ngonge, it is from exertion & being dehydrated. I don't feel hungry at all.

JB Why don’t you write about your trip to France?

Abtigiis   

Ngonge

No, waxaan u hiiliyey damiirkayga. The alternative would have been worse! To advance my career at the expense of my wronged brother. It is an enormous risk, as the new head of office is just deployed and is unlikely to be removed, but it has to be! The Loquacious, all-knowing, master of everything, the only real professional Cameronian has even insulted the somali guy as a muslim killer. What more should I wait for?