Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Malika I know she didn’t listen to me dee…

Malike, somali wedding food is always crap so you better eat before you go there…as for the zench wedding aaah dancing to taarab music, pointing the finger lol utalijua jiji good ol memories.

Lily lol@ Cindy shoes…Hello Lily

Well am off to the countryside for the weekend.

p.s I don’t know why I dislike Somali weddings…

-Lily-   

Hey girls,

CL, thats because with the exception of few, somali weddings are chaos.

CL are you going horse riding? smile.gif

Malika, have lots of fun, anything you eat you can work off ha ha ha

I wish Lily ohh how I wish, the last time I went horse ridding was in 2006 gosh I miss it.

Nope it’s a shindig in the countryside.

Chaos is understatement when it comes to Somali weddings sometimes.

p.s question, why do Somali man stand near the toilets? Entrance door? Most importantly what’s with the dirac and jacket?

The jacket is more modest than just a garbasaar. It covers the chest area, so ppl can't tell what colour bra you're wearing!

I think dirac/fitted-jacket is a good combination.

-Lily-   

^^ I agree, it depends on the Dirac and jacket too, some Dirac’s will be ruined by a jacket. Plus it's chilly in the evenings not to mention down right cold in winter. There was a time when I used to get cold every time I went to wedding, guaranteed.

Lily unless your outside, it tends to be dam hot inside, there were times I was close to suffocating in those venues… I don’t know I just think (maybe the ones I have seen) jacket + Dirac combo somewhat off putting.

p.s Val- isn’t that the whole point of a Dirac? See-throw?

Ibtisam   

^^^It is the point if you want every pervert and normal person with eyes staring at your chest! icon_razz.gif Otherwise you better cover up! I'm sure Dirac was not intended for outside wear, and now they are getting more see thorough by the day, It is the same as rocking up to a wedding in your bar and skirt, Scary spice style! :D

Hello girls. smile.gif

RedSea   

I attended my brother's wedding last week. After 1 hour I had to run back home I couldn't stay mainly because gabdho yar oo ay ka waalantay ayaa meesha ka buuxay.

Cabdow   

lol..You should have given gabdhaha yar 101 wacdi about their waanliness sxb, al-shabaab carar laguma aqoon waa sidee :D

Chimera   

I tried to eat my breakfast today which was oatmeal but this annoying fly wouldn't stop threatening my bowl - trying to plant an egg in this warm environment - i tried to cover it with my hands but everytime i wanted to eat the fly went for the attack like an F-16....i kissed the bowl, said bismillah and threw it away

don't want no baby diiqsii's in MY body

Ibtisam   

^^^Loooooooooooooooool^ Fuuleey! You got defeated by a fly! hehehe

Loool. I'm just having breakfast... O:

Abtigiis   

I sent some old man- Xinn with a message to you. Apparently, he isn't living to the onus of his age.

I asked him to reconcile me with you; and he said he will, but first I need to compose a poem. I did that and urged him to bring it to you. I thought he was a serious man.

Now, I realise you will not understand the poem, even if you see it. Too bad, but Xinn can redeem himself if he can translate it for you. I was asking for forgivenss.