Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Malika   

Morning,Afternoon people!

Its been a while since I had been to a Mad Somali Wedding..madaax xanuun!

I think,someone should open a ladies only disco for the Somali ladies,islamihii iyo gabdhii mexee iswaleen xalee.. :D They absolutely went crazy...

Malika   

^LOL..You dont want to know the details,I tell ya.If you have been to a mad,disorganised Somali wedding you will know how things happen..The wedding didnt start untill 10pm[theY bloody knew it was sunday too!]by the time the music and people started turning up it was already late..Now the mad dancing circles,with the women singing as loud as possible to the songs...The show offs doing their bits in the middle.

The bride apparenty was late because she didnt have a car to collect her,hadhaa meshaa waxaa jooge almost her entire clan..Lol with a car park full of cars the poor girl was brung by a seven seater at a mercy of neighbour.By the time food was distributed it was midnight,who is going to eat chicken,sambusa at midnight..anyway that was the time I left,to catch up on my beauty sleep.This morning my friend called to tell me it went even madder when I left,a fight broke up between two rivary women groups in our town..Heh[Women!!] They had to be thrown out of the hall by the caretaker..

Ibtisam   

^^^^Looooooooooooooooool^^ Sounds like fun!!! Hahahah

Morning people. Beautiful day today. I'm going to the park to get a tan and chill out. smile.gif

NGONGE   

Heh. I think she deliberately chose to spell 'hole' that way, people. Typical woman, dreadful gossip. :D

lol@ two rival woman fighting. Some people. (Who knows maybe U can catch the fight on youtube lol)

Malika what’s with the midnight bridal entrance? Lol how was the zench wedding? Enjoyed the mduwara?

Ibti- am so envious :(

Old man- you know you love gossiping.