Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

lol maalin wanaagsan trollers too busy the last week to do my part in the aimless thread (troll).

heye ibti ma raysaa ?

Ibtisam   

A&T I no longer read any threads you author. I thought there is no reason for me inaad naaqaaska kuku deejiyo, or offend my senses and waste my time. Therefore no need forgiveness, the place is big enough so maah. smile.gif

Geel_J you you can say that again. I'm sad I have to go to the shop to get milk though! Is there a disorder which makes you hate leaving your house?? :confused: I just want to stay in doors.

Abtigiis   

You may miss some good and decent ones in the politics section. Plus that anomaly is over. No more, walaal dee. And I may miss some good feedback and high class lessons. I would have preferred a partial ban.

Chimera   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

^^^Loooooooooooooooool^ Fuuleey! You got defeated by a fly! hehehe

Loool. I'm just having breakfast... O:

That fly was a troll...

Ibtisam   

For the first time in ages, I slept, and slept some more, whole 8hours for two nights in a row smile.gif Wow feels goooooooooooooood :D

Ibtisam   

^^Ma waali baa ku soo heese dear? that is what happens when left home alone. icon_razz.gif I'm start guilt tripping someone if you continue to act strange.

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool okay then, we'll keep em for longer! icon_razz.gif I mean you should just said yes, I was trying to help a brother out!