Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Malika   

I so wish I found a million pound laying about..work is so overated! am so bored,somebody rescue me.. :D

Ibtisam   

Ngonge, sure, since you keep chasing me around the forum for your damn brother, baal show me what y'll are offering, or leave me alone icon_razz.gif

Malika join me smile.gif:D lol

CL lool

Well jacl read that statement again…..

Ibti- lol finally your giving in to your dam curiosity, I expect a cut @old man

Malika don’t listen to ibti.

N.O.R.F   

It has been a long week of crisis management and insomnia. Time to go home for the weekend. Oh how I deserve a bit of grape tonight :cool:

Just received a text message from a friend informing me that someone we know has been made redundant, dumped by her fiancée after 8yrs relationship and to add salt to injury he kicked her out of the house now she is standing outside the house crying…..life can be a b1tch

Malika   

CL,Now 8yrs of engagement,living in a house owned by the man,the girl need a slap! am sorry the days when you are at a mercy of a man is over.She should have realised he wasnt going to marry her after a year of being engaged,let alone wait around for 8yrs!! And why didnt she make sure she had her own nest to fall to,if things didnt work out!..Oh,am feeling for her on being made redudant.

Malika, they got engaged last year November, they were dating for almost 8yrs though. Am torn from laughing at the irony of it all (in relation to the dumping) or to sympathise with her. In short the woman in question at university she actively wanted a rich man who will take care of her adore/worship the ground she walks on and to secure that she set out to find an ugly rich man (Reason-he will always be grateful) and find him she did. Bless him he ran after her like a puppy, got her everything she wanted, put up with her demands believe me they were many but I was proud.. bless her (he was never allowed to meet the friends etc or be seen in public with her- why because he is ugly and short. in the 8yrs I have known her I have only seen him twice) loll…and now another woman ousted her. Lol the irony.