Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^^One thing I do not like, How can you make your hands look dirty! :eek: Last time I used henna I was 12 and a brides maid. They abused me with glitter and black henne.

CL it will be raining by the time you finish work icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

^^ You know what's worse than a smelly student?

EXACTLY. :D

CL, I'm talking about Malika. Stop sticking your nose everywhere. icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

Ngonge please, I'm living the life. :D and I am still a student, studying in the park... normally means taking books and paper and spreading it around me, but not really reading anything. redface.gif

Malika   

LOL..North,I wish I did do the war paint..but I didnt want to outstand the bride.. ;):D ..It was bad enough half of the pupils from the school were there..

CL..The zenjy wedding went according to plan,with pleanty to eat.Oh I hate that circle dance,so boring!

I am gonna quit going to weddings,but will attend Ibti's. ;) and CL's.. smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^Why do I get a wink ;) and she gets a smile smile.gif IS hers near?? icon_razz.gif

CL You better have sent me my invite by now! redface.gif

I love summer, it is the only time my Asian people leave me alone and stop trying to speak to me in Bangali :D

Ngonge I have my sun protection, so I will tan, not burn!

Malika, lol honey I hate weddings period, thank god I am only attending cadaan wedding this summer.

p.s am sure Ibtis is around the corner, I mean with the old man working so hard to match his brother with ibti its only a matter of time…lets get the dirac ready Malika