Sign in to follow this  
Fazliyah

what is everyone's age?

Qac Qaac   

Mrembo yes i am old, u wanna be my third wife?... let me know ok.

Tuujiye u 19... ahahhahaha.... and i am 14 then.

CK... is yaree haddii kale waaba kaa ordi lahaa.

OG moti waxaad dhalatay 1969... am i right.

Hasna u r 24-25 depending on the month.. am i right...

OG Moti   

QAC QAAC man do you hate me that much? 1969 as i remember was a bad year and a bad luck year.. please hit the edit button and change it... Mrambo, another xaasid... keep guessing but anyway it seems everyone 83 is that the walfare age and to get to school age or real age, cause as i remember this story:

There was this somali guy, his brother got sponsorship for him, and during the interview the lady asked him when were u born he said 19something which was different that the year his brother put in the papers, the lady rejected his papers based on lieing so he ask the translator could be please ask her why did she reject my papers, he asked the lady and she said cause he lied his date of birth in the papers is different than what he told me, the man said war ninyahow bal usheeg (man tell her this) the date i told u and the date my brother told u both are wrong ( taan sheegtay iyo tuu walaalkey sheegay ba waa qalad) i was born under a tree and no one knows the exact month or year ( geed hoostiis baan kudhashay oo cidna ma oga waagaan dhashay), they lady cracked laughing and she approved his papers...

i conclude a question: why 78% ( according to UN) of somali people's birhtdays are Jan. 01?

is Janaury the breathing time for Somalia? i am wondering

peace

NGONGE   

I,m just currious Ngonge so what's your age then?

When you were born, I was already a mighty six years old.

i conclude a question: why 78% ( according to UN) of somali people's birhtdays are Jan. 01?

is Janaury the breathing time for Somalia? i am wondering

I heard a theory about flight 13, apparently there was this old guy who assumed leadership in the flight and was telling everyone what to do! When the flight landed, he stood by the door and as people were getting of the plane, he was saying “ adigo waxad dhalatay 01/01/71, bax”, “ adigo waxad dhalatay 01/01/72, bax”, etc...

:D

NGONGE   

My loneliness is killin me (and I)

I must confess I still believe (still believe)

When I'm not with you I lose my mind

give me a sign, hit me baby one more time!

Sorry, it was a double post :(

OG Moti   

NGONGE are u saying u and pretny spears are the same age... ? or u just like to look at her flat assss trying to show that she can compete with JLopez, and it is just that hers didnt get use to shaking ... she actually claimed that she got cuter behind than JLopez it is just that JLopez has salsa in her life and she didnt.. and that is why hers can shake... peace...

NGONGE   

Wash your mouth with milix and vinegar, man. There is no comparison between the great Brittney and the useless J-Lo.

I like my thoroughbred horses and Brittney is one. That Latin woman is nothing but a donkey with a big backside.

I’m not the same age as Brittney(she’s a baby).

Originally posted by Darman:

does the age 21 have some sort of a glue in it, cuz all girls seem to be stuck in that age for some reason
:D:D
[/QB]

hey hey hey i was really born on 1983, but i'm still 20, goona hit the 21 on Nov. just to be clear that's all...

ps. by the way u never told us ur age? s'up with that huh....

posted by og-moti

I was born year of dhagax, i witness the first dagaalkii wardheer, geel baan waa nin kadhacay oo 12 xagaa baa la i eryanay, i was wearing a short and carrying a stick on may hand... short with shoes "good hint", i also witness the when people were running from guulwade, so that they wont take them to the army..and make them fight...plus i have been communicating with chinese people for few gu ey deer, and a couple of xagaaa.. how old am I?

looool mr.moti waxaan u maleenayaa in aniga iyo adiga aan isku fac nahay maxaa yeelay:

dagaalkii (car tuko) waan joogay ( tooray ayaa dhabarka iiga dhacaday anoo sii ordaaya) :D

halgankii (SYL) waan ku jiray

haawo taako axdi baan wada laheen (lakiin tii alle

baa kasoo hormartay)

kacaankii siyaad bare gu'ayaan ka horeeyay

waana run geed hoostiis waa lagu dhashaa cuz anaa ku dhashay (meel la yiraahdo ayl) abaar bay aheyd

waagii hore dadka waxay xisaabin jireen the the four seasons marka affar tii biloodba waxay u xisaab sanayd lix bilood.marka sanad waliba 2 labo sano ayaa na kori jidhay sidaa darteed da'ada yada lamo yaqaan ama waxaa la seemeen jiray nirig aa is ku mar dhalateen ayaa lagu lee yahay isku fac baa tihiine orad soo wareyso nirigtaa kolkaas ayaanu u heesi jirnay geeleyaga hasheeyda magaceedu wuxuu ahaa (BILAN) alahayoow oo maxaan murugooday maalintaan ka soo tagay.........xasuus waayo waayo ah ayaan galay ...raali ahaada walaalo yaaal ......

i guess ilaahey iyo tuke uun aa naga weyn ma istiri :D:D:D

asxantu

nuune   

dad yaab leh baad tihiin walaahi,

this is what happened when i readd all of your posts,

all ladies here are cajjuusooyin, suxul baruur ama carmalooyin ilka dhacsaday ama lugaha wada miina aarya ka wada ah, that is all, well that is accordinng to my analysis of SOL ladies,

A7LA-SHU   

didn't ur mother ever tell ya never to ask ladies age.. well if u forgot let me remind ya aight icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

and qaac qaac sweety that name kinda sound old.. so ppl should know u is about 40 n up like my uncle moti here :D;)

peace n 1 luv

okay, it really is strange to have this many '83 babies in one spot, but to answer an earlier question "why are so many somalis supposedly born on january 1st" its cause somalis back home, in our grand-parents and parents era, didnt celebrate birthdays or even follow dates so no record of birthdays were recorded. so many people when moving outside of somalia, like my parents, knew their age, their year of birth but their date of birth is all vague or completely unbeknowst to them so they write january 1st on all official documents.