Sign in to follow this  
Fazliyah

what is everyone's age?

Bambina   

Salam Alaykum ,

Hey tuujiye ,u said u were 17 in real life ? How is that possible if ur attending ur 2nd year at the uni?

Isnt it supposed to be the opposite , ur real age should be bigger than the fake one?

Confused ,confused & confused :D:D:D

Iffah   

^^ Lol - Anigane maan isku daro bal?

Naah, I can be your hooyo for god's sake. icon_razz.gif

*wondering where my crew is (if there are any)* :confused:

Arwa   

common ladies beeni raad maleh! icon_razz.gif

leave the 1983 alone, wax kali raadsada qaybtiina sodonjirka ah lol :D

haddi kali iss cadiiya ama wax kali sheegta ;)

Salaam

44.gif

looool somali hadaan nahay dad aduunka naga been badan ma jirto..... i don't believe any1's age am just being honest .......why does being young mean so much ta every1, i for 1 always wanted to be older then my age and mind u i still do, being young was neva my thing ta begin with hanestly ...... that's just meeee :D:D ...

asxantu

Arwa   

checkmate your a man right? lool

The difference is your not a women, you don't need inaad pocketkaaga few years ku qarisid.. ;)

Truth is Women tend to do that more then men... that is unless the feminist group have a different say :rolleyes:

Salaam

44.gif

Senora   

I dont think anyone here is lying about their age?....I had the assumption that a lot of the people in here were either in their late teens or twenties...and that most of us weren't married.....

I'd never lie about my age...but the weight issue is a totally different thing icon_razz.gif

OG_Girl   

Originally posted by: Mrembo:

I'd never lie about my age...but the weight issue is a totally different thing

To be honest what I hate is my tall (real Nomad )...lol I don't mind to lie to a brother who is 6' thinking he is tall!!naah if u r 6' u aint tall icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif ...lol

salam

this is an internet site with a cult following. the cult followers being us, who are in relatively the same age group, students (most of us), religious (to varying degrees) and similar attitudes and sense of humour.

im not shocked that alot of us are the same age, besides, last year when we (the girls) said our age, we were accused than also that we were "stuck at 20"... now were stuck at 21... so this is basically one of the longest running lies for the sake of some internet nerds you/we'll ever see. frankly if the average age here were older, id kinda think a little less of some of you. seriously, we spend too much time here.

raula   

Me is 24 but looks like Iam 39.99 :eek: ;) ( this is what happens to all research assistants-watch out guyz ) :D -I used to claim Iam 21 for 4years straight icon_razz.gif -then I got caught!(physicalities never hide :D )

Iffah   

Loool@OGGirl...

Are guys still intimidated by your astounding 6'3 height? ... Aah, their loss isnt it? :D

Kynda, it's like that eh? wareva!... '82 is better anyways ;)

Qac Qaac   

No wonder, waxa aan idiin fahmi waynay, kulligiin 1983kii aad dhalateen.

aniga gaari aa tacluugaaye 1983kii... Nuune 14 buu jiray 1983kii illaayo hadda.

Tuujiye waxaan umaleenayay in aad jirtid 12, maxaa sheekadaa ka jira.

my age..... 32 years old man.

lol   

My proofile speaks for itself........Naagaha iga waaweyn oo hadana iga yar yar.. cajaaib :confused:

So your telling me I have been chatting with children all this time? Damn all you 20/21 year olds! :mad:

Having said that...put me in the 1984 group please. redface.gif:D