Sign in to follow this  
Juxa

kaalay, nafis waxyar!

OG Moti   

How is everyone, my days are not clear to me... Every night it is clear to me what I should do tomorrow at work, but when tomorrow comes nothing I remember about the enthusiastic sprit I had the night before.. so my days are the same everyday is exactly like the previous day.. so no problems I know what to expect and that is a relieve… Juxa don’t say live me alone u know I wont.. waa kusidee .. live to love, and love to live … haven’t u heard that? peace

Ever have had one of those 'I should have said something' days?? Someone got on my nerves in a serious way but I didn't give him the satisfaction of knowing. I let him be yesterday. But if he talks BS to me today...

...wave goodbye to him, ladies and gentleman, wave, wave, wave..it'll be a memorable Friday the 13th for him.

Juxa   

aaaaaaaaaaaaah, morning yo all.

its friday, its the 13th, the storm is brewing, maybe its boolbaro mixin toxic ~Irish brew. ya og hee :confused: :confused:

iam back at dukaan gadow, damn how did i end up with it. the good news is i get to complain whole day at SOL, enough time to post my heart's content.

even greater news is, kuligiin waa nafisteen, kaalaya waxaas dhan caloosha maa ku wadeen? be honest do u feel like 'QAFIIF' and no iam not refering to the mental kind of QAFIIF. i mean culees ma idinka dagay smile.gif

moti wlc bck. yes i remember yr inspired night. maku xasuusiyaa?

gediid, boowe i was talkin to that chick dawoco. i wont dare callin u abaayo! YET :D

keeeeeeeeeeeeep it cominggggggg ciyaal kumi-kumi. this is group therepy.

ps, hw come no-one has offered me some private TLC yet? yaahuuuuuuuu

dawoco   

^^^^ what a great way to put ur hard earned degree to good use :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i told you to not do favors for people, but would you listen? OH NO....Now what will i tell my friends? yes my sister has earned her degree, but she is usin it to work in a dukaan? :D

What a good example u have set, i will be bakery worker for Sainsbury after following in ur glorious path icon_razz.gif

My day has been jst plain, i have been looking for fights and arguments everywhere, but peopl are jst being nice. All my friends are avoiding me everywhere, cos they know the troubles i am a-brewing. Damn, it sucks to not have what ur lookin for.... :confused:

Juxa dear, you too much nac nac...tlc kulahaa

Juxa   

^^^^^^^ FYI my degree has a purpose and a place in the kitchen. just above the big dining table where 6 of the future somali will do their homework and I, as mother libaax will help them achieve that goal.

yes, helpin a friend in need is a good virtue, young dawoco i suggest u to put yr waqti in good use.

shoobaro, ninyahow waa dilaaci rabtay. waaba fuursaneed. waa kaa tiil haye?.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh waitin to exhale

Gediid   

Waar yadhaheen anaga wax aragney.

Whats up with the dacas with the make up la isla dacayo maanta.What mirror bey iska dhex arkeen Juxa iyo Dacawo mise anagaa shoobaro na loo dhigaya.

If you guys need help my closet is full of size 15 dacas if you want to inflict some serious damage.... :D

dawoco   

lol gediid,,,u jst wanna c me beaten up by the she who is a he by name?

alloow xaasid sanaa,,,unuka minaa is dilno,,umaamo aa babis nagu bursaneeyso eeboow...

As for mama J...I had images of u in a white wig worn by lord archer's defence team, in stead u want to us ur paper certificate that willl rot in time for decorational purposes? ufa caleek :mad:

Juxa   

gediid, intad nakala dhici laheed, dacas aa noo tilmaamee, chick-fight ay kaa haysaa ma istiri? anyway, u supposed to nafis, go on mate!

dawoco, i dont suppose u do understand the importance of my work. gettin into the house of lords and creating my own chamber of lords,,,,,bal miisaan :rolleyes:

Gediid   

I was just trying to be helpful but if you guys decline then dacaska waan la noqon doonaa.Slow me thought hablaha intaad budh u dhibi laheyd show some compassion and hand them the dacas knowing that the marks of the dacas will disappear over time.

nuune   

cawada friday night waaye, too much qaraabasho for Feebaro, Qacbaro and Shoobaro,

warka madaxdiisi waaye intaas, maanta si fiican aa u nafisay, meeshaan waa kala socota, juxa abbaay yaa kugu nafisay hee adiga :D

Howdy Juxjux,

I see Gediid is trying to incite a cat-fight between two loving siblings once again... :rolleyes:

I had a nice Friday actually, ALhamdulilaah. Lets see...I was woken up by a hug from my 3-year-old cousin. My aunt made me breakfast...nice laxoox and tea. Then I took the said 3-year-old (who was being as good as gold surprisingly) to the nursery. Went over to my mum's and had a nice lunch, before making my way to my great-nan's house and watching a bit of day-time TV. Picked up the 3-year-old...fed him and took him to his mum b4 making my way back to the TV....

All in all, a rather nice, active, de-stressing day.

NOW, what to do? Shall I stay in and watch the Olympics opening ceremony or shall I nip out to the cinema and catch The Bourne Supremacy?

Hmmmm....cinema methinks.

Tata :cool:

Gediid   

^^^^Me hell no, Am just doing what the UN should have done long ago.Allow warring factions to fight in a controlled situation and not let things get out of hand.

As for movie suggestions anything other than the Bourne Supremacy,I heard action movies tend to pop a few veins in a girls head.......

Khayr   

Salaamad,

Aad baan oobaxaanyaxey inna oo nafisoo.

Kuub shaax baal eedeeba,

warkaa aan iineedeebo.

I just came from another 'cheek kissing' farewell party at work and let me tell you, my cheeeks

hurt from faking my SMILES so much. :D ouch!

While all the time thinking 'Waar kuuwan wexee sheygayaan baa iskayar'. But you gotta play the office politics, so that they can call you

BOSS, TOMORROW!

Originally posted by Gediid:

As for movie suggestions anything other than the Bourne Supremacy,I heard action movies tend to pop a few veins in a girls head.......

Where did you hear that? The local gentlemen's club? Anyway it looks like a good film altho I didnt see the first one, but as usual I have been let down...no-one wants to see it wiv me. :rolleyes:

Salma   

Allah, how lovely, today is Friday the 13th, its a Holy its precious day. After the Friday prayer the Sermon was about appreciating, respecting and obeying the parents. And later, the lunch was Delicious biryaaani heleb, and at evening we had our weekly Islamic Lesson in The Somali Sisters Society in Abu Dhabi (SSS). A group of Somali girls from different places in Somalia. From North,south, east and West. Its a place where souls meet the minds in a nice atmosphere and harmony. "Love your sister as you love yourself" We are 16 memberes (girls only) and we meet to build a strong small society. We have vistors who are not regular members they come for listening only. We discuss suggestions and ideas of how to help our ppl in Somalia, an Islamic weekly lesson, we raise funds for the homeless and sick somalis in UAE. We teach the old Somali women the Arabic Language, Qura'an, Hadith,the Prophet's biography(PPUH)and the Islamic History. And we help some children on their studies as volanteers. Also, we run Arabic discussion Book and we work to have better projects that would help our people.

It could be easy and simple things what we do, but really it makes me feel comfortable and happy. I feel happy to be with those girls and be member of this small society.

The Somali woman by her study, knowlege, power, smartness, ambition,ability,work. By the way she she deals and co-operate with her husband or her ppl and the way she raise her children. If she did all that in Islamic way that satisfy ALlah and the Messenger (PPUH), she can build a strong society.

You don't have to be great to start but you have to start to be great.

I hope all the Somalis keep in their minds that we are all brothers and sisters in religion and soil if we are not brothers in blood

Sorry for writing so long , My day was Peachy smile.gif

Peace

Thanx Juxa