Sign in to follow this  
Juxa

kaalay, nafis waxyar!

Juxa   

when i was a child, i wanted to be LOVED. as a young girl, i wanted to be FEARED, or simply RECOGNISED. as a woman, i wanted to be ADMIRED. and now as an old maid, i would like to be left ALONE.

and abaayo/aboowe, HOW WAS YR DAY??????

Sincere   

I felt like choking my immediate manager, but fortunatly i had my trusty bottle of prozac nearby..

I am calm and mellow now.

SJ   

not good @all. I'm schedule to write 3 finals within 29 hours starting monday afternoon.

Qac Qaac   

abaa baaba juxa what did u say, now u like to be left alone. abaydiis yaa niyadda kaa jabiyay. aan feernee.

my day, is good, al xamdulillah.

Juxa   

first it was my monday, then nafta waxan ku sasabay tuesday will be better. wednesday come and no end on sight, i grapped myself and though girls get hold of yrself. hang on there aa isku akiday.

today started bad, i had 3nigerian yellin at me. 2 ghanan lacagti la ordeen. iam still here and suprise suprise, shaqadayda maba joogo.

now i need a real cheering up, nomads pass the tishue, love hala ii soo qaaraamo.

qacqaac this is yr cue to get into my good book :confused:

Qac Qaac   

qacqaac this is yr cue to get into my good book

aree xeeteri, kumaa fahmine, ee ii jilci erayada kor ku qoran. into my good book aah, aree qalin biiro maa ii mooday,

Tuujiye   

kaalay meeshaan dadka buufiska qabo maa u furtay Juxa. digsi camal dadka u kar karaayo in ee daboolka iska qaadaan maa ugu talagashay yaah.

Baashi xitaa waa kasoo qeeb galay oo shansaac cijiyihiisa fiir fiirinaaye fool xumadooda. Baaba baashi shaqada maa maanta qaraar kugu noqotay.lol.

Ani hadaan idiin sheego maanata waxa aan qasooyo waa naxeesaan marka ma idiin sheegaayi nooh. :cool:

wareer badanaa

dawoco   

Juxa, meel abaar ka jirto leeba barwaaqo ka raadisaa :D

As for my day, it was a normal day, i was taking each hour as it came, i was no longer in straight jacket and doing shock teraphy, or happy hour as i like to call it.

Discreet, my dear, i once was happy with the perfect P, but then,,,i became disillusioned. Jst make sure u dont mix n match it with other pills of the rainbow!

Juxa, i find ur topic a bit iffy, whats wrong with u?! A post shuld at leats b 300 words!

Gediid   

A day like is today finds me with no complaint.Easy for the mind and the body alike.Weather is awesome with a of bit rain to cool the temp,only regret wish I was home on my couch smile.gif

Juxa   

^^^^^^^^^^^ aka saqiir waayeel, my post might be iffy, bt u could not resist to let it out. and that was yr day abaayo. iska nafis.

baashi welldone bro.

feebaro, let it go aboowe, u will certainly feel a whole lot of better once u share how many cars aa fiiqfiiqday.

keep it coming, cause 2morow is forecasted to be not so good friday.

goodnight

Gediid   

Abaayo?????

Was that not the whole intention you created a post for mise iska nafis means somethings to the young these days :confused:

dawoco   

Gediid, the female with the male name that shall remain unmentioned was attacking moi :D

ushii dawoco loo waday gediid eey ku dhacday icon_razz.gif

Kool_Kat   

War igaleexo bal aan nafisee...weeeeheeeew...bal gabasaarta iga dhig bal, ee bakeeri biyo qaboow iikeen, aan is qaboojiyee...

Thnx Juxa, that felt good...

My day, well I can't really complain, after all it is one day closer to the weekend...

uuuuuuff breathing it all off ....today i was off for no apperent reason,left the house this morning feelin my day will be just like any other day (fastastique),soon as i got to my car saw the driver rear tire was flat when i just bought all four tires few months ago.

After changing the tire to the reseve tire in the trunk (the donut) i headed over to the place where i got them from (canadian tire),luckily i had my receipts went over to the counter and explained the situation to the lady and she tells me i hav ta wait for two hours ta get my car serviced, so i said look here lady it's a 15min job and u expect me ta stay here for two hours :mad:

she said that's the soonest she can get me in, pissed as hell i sat there waited for two hours :mad: pissed as hell, so sitting in the waitin room you can actually watch the cars get pulled in as the mechanics repair their previous errors, soon enuff i saw my car pulling in and am telling me self (it's bout time) so i turned around to finish the article i was reading (how the terrorist mind works or something like that).

After 20 minutes i looked back ta see wat was being done and saw the guys putting back tagether the wrong tire, so i went out and told him "dude it's the driver rear NOT the passenger rear" ooooh no wonder i didn't find any problems with this one and i said isn't obvious that the DONUT is on the other side and he goes "SIR i was only going by wat is written in my copy here" so he went back in side was gone for bout 10 min came back and said he was gonna go for his break now. then i lost it completely went inside to the counter said i wanted to speak to a managar and raised hell on him.

The poor guy was called from his break, he finished the job.....finally after three hour wait for a damn tire.....and the managars came out and tryed cooling me off "SIR here is couple of coupons for a free OIL change ur next two trips, sowie for the inconvenience and troubles"

my response after taking the coupons " thaanx for the offer guys but am afraid aam neva camin back here again" :D:D

xanaafa idinka ayaan idinkula kor dhacay iga raali ahaada.....my day wasn't as "magnique" as i hoped it would be

asxantu