Sign in to follow this  
FatB

and they say get married

Man, that's the only time I feel sorry for guys. It must suck big time to make yourself vulnerable to rejection. Aaah. If that happened to me I would be so mortified, I would never come out of bed again :D

-Lily-   

LOL Magool, life's a b*tch, one must admire brave Faraxs. At least he tried. I wonder though, has anyone ever proposed to someone not really knowing the answer? I mean come on, most guys know the woman they are proposing to are likely to say 'Yes'.

Yabka Yabkiis, I cannot believe your friend was unaware of his gf's intentions? The problem is every Farax thinks he can change Xalimos mind :rolleyes: .

FatB   

lool at ibtism.. you can be so harsh

cynical, i am sure your not the only woman whos clock is ticking away. :D

I'm really tired of reading 2 pages ,,,,,,,,,,,, who said CL can't have more than 6 kids ???

who said Ibti has kids for Hunguri ????

who said ,,,,,,,,,, and who ???????

I think it is time we all get married and compete how many children we have ,,,,, let's start now and evaluate after 5 years ,,,,, who has got more and who can produce lil ,,,,, :D:D

Som@li   

poor guy, the guy Must be fishin in the wrong place, teach him some shukansi tricks and from these failures he will get what he wants eventually!

Som@li   

^True, lool, offer him some free classes! Midakale buugaad qoraysay goormuu soo bixi,kusaabsanaa shukaansiga? ;)

looooooooooooooool

Waar niyow wuu igu dheeraadayba ,,,,,,,,, don't know xilli aan soo saari doono coz casharada aan ku qorayo baa aad ku farabadan una baahan faahfaahin dheeraad ah ,,,,,,,,, :D

Ibtisam   

so did the guy find a solution yaa One and only?? :D Don't tell me he is married already. :rolleyes:

Jac i think you need cofffe, maxaad kuu haadishi

lool @ Dabishid, we can see where that got you .;loool

Ibtisam   

The hospital is empty too, even patients decided not to get sick before the long weekend. Can you believe i just agreed to come in half day 2morrow, but i do get paid double! so i guess.

That is true Ibti ,, i really need coffee now ,, thanks for reminding me

CL, good morning Dear ,,,,,,,,,,, is all good here ,,, what about you ??