Sign in to follow this  
FatB

and they say get married

FatB   

lol, i have a friend who has asked for the hand of a cirtan girl (all islamically ofcoures) but was bitterly rejected for (i want to continue my studies and i dont want marrage right now - attitude)

this wouldnt have been funny if he hadent been given the same er, excuse twise before. now i ask you how is it that we are suppost to protect ourselfs if moden (young - late teens to mid 20st) xaliimos and in some cases farahs keep saying no...

man, i realy feel for him, think he's given up all together now. :(

why is he after those young wanna-enjoy-my-life students while he can get a wealthy single mother who has the experience of different sectors :D:D

Ibtisam   

loool lool, Maybe there is something about his attitude that makes girls feel like they have to give up all their dreams and goals when they marry him. Some guys just make marriage sound like the end of your life, you would stup*id not to run for cover :D or he can marry an older women who has already done her education rather than focusing one younger ones who have not decided where to go with life yet!

Marriage-ku ma khasabaa? Haduuna qofku u diyaar ahayn, uma diyaar aha. There's nothing wrong with that.

I don't know your friend's circumstances, but if he gets the same responses from the girls he currently approaches, maybe he should look at other women, like those who've already finished their education? Just a suggestion.

PS: what's 'cirtan'?

Ibtisam   

^^certain he meant :D lool

Anyway surely he should know a bit about them before asking them to marry him, sometimes it will save him asking and being rejected :rolleyes:

Ibti, oh OK. I thought it was a clan I hadn't heard of before or something like that.

I agree there are some guys who just don't do the necessary research into the girl they want to marry and therefore don't present themselves well when they propose to her.

Like the guy who told my cousin he had £6k saved for a wedding and he would teach her how to drive and buy her a nice girly car if she married him. If he had paid a little more attention to her, he would have known she wasn't interested in weddings or cars or his savings or marrying him for that matter.

Tut tut.

I see the wedding season has arrived.....

PS rejection is part of life @1 and only tell ure mate to move on and upgrade his game for the next conquest. ibti i heard ure joining the leg shackled and loving it crew, is that true? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

morning people

Ibtisam   

Val lool @at a clan i had not heard off.

Some guys are beyond stupi*d. I remember once this guy told my friend that the only condition he asked of her was that he wanted " only 10kids" :rolleyes: Needless to say, he asked for rejection with both hands :D

CL. Well it was true, but then i did what i do best, run for cover :D lool

Ibtisam   

Uncle is the key word, honey, having 21kids did not take anything out of him, just 2mins here and there, now and then, hency why he is still young, well and kicking. :rolleyes: Ask one of his wife's, i'm sure they have a different story to tell!

p.s. How can any one say only when they speak of any number greater than 1 (in reference to kids especially!)

I wonder his wife's looks ,,, she looks so young and strong having babies every year ,,,,,,,,, but i have another story to tell ,,, :D (later) :D:D

we can use ONLY coz we still want more ,,,, they still want to continue producing kids like Coca Cola factory :D

Paragon   

If he is ready for an arrangement, then I am sure the possibilities are limitness. The man wants a wife and not a student... He has to go shopping in the right market smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^Market aah :rolleyes: since when did one go shopping in Markets for women, are they kept in window displays by any chance yaa Paragon? iinamadin yaayarr waan kaa yaabe :rolleyes:

JAC.

Since when did coca cola factory produce kids? that one is new to me, in which case then everyone needs to go to coca cola to get their share of kids. :rolleyes: And please don't tell your other story and hijack the thread. :rolleyes:

lol ibti, 10kids wht a twat lets see if he pops them kids like a vending machine he will be saying yes hun i wantanother, instead of being greatful she gave u one of those lil devils, they demand more:rolleyes:

"How can any one say only when they speak of any number greater than 1 (in reference to kids especially!)" thats the somali way i want only 20kids and the woman should say Yes Yes lets start the manufacturing process.