Sign in to follow this  
FatB

and they say get married

hahahahahaha@ indian virgin hair... alaa i cant breath hahahahahaahahahah wht twisted world we leave in hahahaha... No ibti i cant bring myself to wear pony extension let alone whole head hair extension, i wash my hair everyday and with fake hair u cant do that so the ans is simple NO.

Ibtisam   

^^Why would you wash your hair everyday? Don't they go dry, break and drop out, especially if you blow dry them or you use them oil moisturizing things and have to keep washing them off. Mind you London is very dusty and your hair will get dirty.

There is this women who works with me, she went to African go this small, small extention corn rows done, and she said she will keep them in for three months and she won’t wash her hair during that period! I can’t decide if she is pulling my leg or not, she said she would spray them when it gets itchy!

they do that walahi i have spoted this gal once on the bus slapping her head becoz its itchy they dont wash it for months... i can never understand that its so ewwww Inchir and other stuff.com.

nah hun i dont know i like fresh curls so i was everyday but i use charles worthington shampoo and conditioner that does wonders for the hair so it does not break no matter what neither go dry i use john frida hair syrup i cant use oily stuff its so greasy.

Ibtisam   

looool are you sure you are not white dear, the John Frida products give me a headache. Something about them. :rolleyes:

lool @ she was slapping her head. lool. I told you not to go to Brixtons dear :rolleyes:

Right Jac and you did nothing of course. we gave the guy our advise, look for another Xalimo and get to know her before you freak her out and ask her to marry you, stop being strange and hardheaded! Now we are waiting for one and only to tell us if he put out advise to practice and what was the outcome....something tells me he is gone come back and say he found the one! :D in the meantime we are talking about hair products! icon_razz.gif

Som@li   

CL, have a good weekend!

Ibti, Abt hair extentions, Maybe some ladies are not as lucky and dont have a good hair,so they have to sort out something,right?

Jac, I dont have dirty mind bro, it is obvious, Shaqadii ka waran? U are not off today?

Ibtisam   

CL don't go on any dates with that crazy Farah dat nearly beat you up last time :rolleyes: enjoy the sleep more than anything :D

JAc you are always off you, people at your ends are lazier than the bloody Arabs and that is hard to achieve!

Dabshid, Wrong, they need to stick with what ever they have and use an Afro comb and cream smile.gif

Ibtisam   

lier yes you did, you even stent me the pictures.... or did you forget,??? :D ... yeah i feel like i've never had a holiday either... :D

HAve a good holiday then, dosser you are! :D