Sign in to follow this  
FatB

and they say get married

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

Yup. Can't say women are in danger of extinction. Limitless opportunities. Go forth and multiply. Etc etc.

Exactly yaaqay.Go forth and finish off the crazy feelings in the bushes innit?They should heed the Good advice.As for me,am Gonna get me a nice cajuuso who knows how to spell and write but not one of those authoritative spinsters though they are a blessing for the poor students like me who constantly need a Sugar momy.Val,what say u about spinsterhood?

Originally posted by Hunguri:

loooooo@Captain. Well, I once tried, but she rejected me and said you aint qualified. Since then, we never agree on any thing
;)
. No, she is not
:D

Ow men!U don't mean who i have in mind do u?That is my number and my stand yaaqay. :(

Ibti,see,i only suspected and i wasn't wrong after all.Maskiinka u shouldn't have rejeceted him. smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^NO i don't see at all, thank god for that :rolleyes: There was and still is nothing to see i'm afraid, and it is not my eye sight either. :D

Hunguri   

loool CL, alright back to the topic. Are you willing to have 20 kids ?? Im sure, you can produce such maasha Allah :D

"loool CL, alright back to the topic. Are you willing to have 20 kids ?? Im sure, you can produce such maasha Allah " i dont think that was topic also hunguri :rolleyes: Hint* it was abt rejection :D

and NO i dont want 20lil-devils sorry am not a vending machine

icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

^^she does not have enough time to have 20kids, she now now 28years old!, give her 5years two find a farah, to years to have the first child, max she can have 6, and thats with no breaks! :D

This thread was about... i can't remember really, let me go back to page 1

she is all ures" when he added that bit i got a image of under the hammer in my head, Yes Yes u Sir she is all ures SOLD BANGGGGG.. BLOODY HELL

kkkk CL(young girl) i hope oneday i will hear you saying " we belong together" to your husband.

Yaabka-Yaabkiis

"^^she does not have enough time to have 20kids, she now now 28years old!, give her 5years two find a farah, to years to have the first child, max she can have 6, and thats with no breaks!

LOL: 2yrs to have the 1 child= does that mean his inadequate in bed? coz if he is useless why would i wait for 2yrs, i shall start playing hit the road farax dont come bk NO MORE ;)

-5yrs to find a farax Lol come on gal u know that not true since i established mail order farax business thats not the case anymore there one click away :D:D

ps ibti darling dont worry i cant produce anyway since i sold my current and future eggs to pay for my student loan :D am barren lol

Yaabka-Yaabkiis : Stop lisening 2 all the woshy woshy stuff walalo "we belong 2gether kulaha" and who said one needs a kusband anyway there such waste of oxygen and so taxing.... yabka start lisening to puddle of the mudd she ******* hates me instead of Mariah :rolleyes:

yabka thats wasted on me,, i can read somali mate its blah blah 2me.

xalane 15 man stick 2 the topic lets not hijack this.... read wht ibti wrote i cant have more than 6kids which i still think its alot am already an old bag passed the 30yrs mark... :D

But u didn't get it,6 is the official and whenever u wanna be busy u'll have another two,struggle with them for a while and see that the kids are bored,so u have another 3 and see how it goes and then everything becomes too much for u then u decide what the heck,then u have another 4 and just when things are getting crazier u decide to punish ur kasband and think,ok,how about some more 2 kids so that the guy works his @ss out and gives u all the time u need for urself and thus gets only few hours off,and yeah ,thats what am talking about :D