Sign in to follow this  
FatB

and they say get married

There are so many educated spinsters that are tired and thus just want a man.If he is in for an educated woman,the sea is full of them but if he wants a wife,there are so many of them scattered almost every where and thus it ain't even hard to find one of them.As for the chicks and the dudes that use the tacliin excuse,Well,there is a right time for everything i would say,and thus the two can go hand in hand ie be married and pursue ur tacliin or whatever.

loooooooooooool@ibti ,,,,,,, i didn't mean coca cola factory produce kids ,,,,, why u can't get my words bal ??

I'm talking about the quantity in very little time ,,,,,, they produce a lot of kids just like coca cola factory does ,,,,,,,, :D:D

Ibtisam   

So... what you are saying is coca cola factory produces lots of kids (quantity) in short time, even better!, who the hell wants to wait 9months for a baby that is not even yours, now the possibility is endless....You can bulk order!

CX dee you need to help "the one and only" and his friend out! smile.gif

CL lol you can say that again!

he proposed to not-ready-for- marriage-girls who are studying or are not into marriages but again if he communicate them in admirable manner they might simple change their mind---------------i believe as man you can convert reluctant once to a ready stage------there is new shukaansi is called " You can make it--> just learn them --->assess and act on what you learnt---> she is all yours" .

For reality there is no such thing: " i wanna marry you" if he wants only to marry there are hunderds of desperate somali girls i am sure he can approach them, but i am afraid the feedback will not be well satisfied.

Yaabka-Yaabkiis

You seriously need coffee today Ibti ,,,,,,,, :D

Now, is there anyone who can help that guy ??? any SOL girl who finished her studies ??? :D:D

Ibti lol.I could understand if the dude was in to a particular chick and had feelings for her and got turned down but talking of women,they are so many and so scattered that if one wanted,one could get away with more than the allowed 4.By the way,why don't u tend to the rescue and rescue the poor fellow?

Originally posted by Captain Xalane:

but talking of women,they are so many and so scattered that if one wanted,one could get away with more than the allowed 4.

Yup. Can't say women are in danger of extinction. Limitless opportunities. Go forth and multiply. Etc etc.

"there is new shukaansi is called " You can make it--> just learn them --->assess and act on what you learnt---> she is all yours" ." If thats not stalking i wonder what is :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

"she is all ures" when he added that bit i got a image of under the hammer in my head, Yes Yes u Sir she is all ures SOLD BANGGGGG.. BLOODY HELL

Ibtisam   

YAAh JAC, what did you say now?

CX: I don't think he wants any women, I’m sure he has his list of essential, and his list of desirable qualities :D not just any random shorty.

I hate poor (and I’m not talking about money)

Hunguri   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

what is wrong with ONLY 10 KIDS ????

My uncle have 21 kids only ,,,,,,,, he is still young, well and kicking
:D

Yeah, to have more kids is blessing. We pray Allah may give us as many as 10 girls and 5 Boys :D . You know why I say 10 girls. Coz, they are more sweet,obedient,kind and helpfull than boys. When ever I call my boy he just answers me after 3 mnts dragging his feet and saying "Haa aabo". But, when I call my sweet Daughter she quickly runs towards my side and keep saying "Aabo hee Aabo Aabo untill she reaches me" Maasha Allah :D ! Ninkii Hablo dhalaa nasiib leh !

Ibtisam   

^^someone married you sorry *a*s*s and had kids with you. :eek: OH Lord help, women have truly lost it!. :rolleyes: :cool:

Hunguri   

loooooo@Captain. Well, I once tried, but she rejected me and said you aint qualified. Since then, we never agree on any thing ;) . No, she is not :D

Ibtisam   

^^You actually justified that silly question with an answer, come on man, what the hell! :rolleyes: CX ciiyaalniimaad kuugumaan oogan, why baad ii ciide?