Sign in to follow this  
wacdaraha_aduunka

Niiko

Naden   

^ Just a misunderstanding, then, xiin. Thanks for the clarification.

And if I could dance like that, I'd be celebrating my boom not confessing. smile.gif

yet ppl participate and encourage munkar….dancing like in da club…and I used to enjoy it tho loool.

Khalaf, only break-dancing is munkar. The rest is boom mania :D .

Originally posted by Bishitta:

With all the pelvic and abdominal movement involved I see it happening.
:D
Get with the program L000L.

Get with the program what are we 11 years old? Sister I happend to be a science student unless what you utter is based on a scientific findings I will not buy your crap likely I am not so gullible as yourself.

XiinFaniin. :D:D

STOIC   

I do not know about y’all, you might not like the dance, but I find the Nikko terribly alluring especially when you are watching it on a wedding video (Yes Bishita be careful I do watch some wedding videos brought by cousin sisters). You might think those girls have no bones on their apple bottom. Whenever my cousin sisters bring some wedding videos, I sit on the couch peering through my binocular and wait in vain when one of those young girls drop it like it is hot :D .

Castro   

^ Stoic, yac!

Good Xiin: truly a man of peace.

Get with the program what are we 11 years old? Sister I happend to be a science student unless what you utter is based on a scientific findings I will not buy your crap likely I am not so gullible as yourself.

Endeavor, you know Bishitta was joking, right? I mean seriously, you didn't have to tell us you're a subject-matter expert. :D

Khalaf   

Castro lool....sxb i been islamically sober for two yrs...no memories plz.

Naden, what? c'mon who gave u that fatwah? it is munkar...dancing & music....not haram tho.

STOIC: Haraam calayk. What a pervent if you dont mind me saying so.

Castro: Geeez you say so now? Gosh point the obvious out for me dear. I am slow. :D:D

Naden   

Naden, what? c'mon who gave u that fatwah? it is munkar...dancing & music....not haram tho.

You mean there isn't one??? :mad: Let's draft a request and send it to the fatwah bosses. All break-dancing, especially the white people kind with the robot is munkar, munkar, I tell ya.

Nephissa   

Endevour: Niiko is one of those natural things women can do to induce their own labor. Why do you think even DOCTORS recommend a drive on bumpy roads? :D Just to avoid medicine and their side effects, yes? Guess you'r not so good at science.

Edit: Stoic, boohoo! You'll never see me in one of those videos. I duck whenever I see the camera light moving my way!

Originally posted by Khalaf:

Naden lool….i find it hard seeing u as the type doing the boom, boom
:D

me too lol. why are people referring to the niiko as the boom boom? such cluelessness.

Castro   

^ Yac, endeavor.

Is tonight a full moon? The Moon's gravity getting to everyone? What's going on?

-Lily-   

Naden & Khalf you are both forgetting that Niko can be done to drums alone beautifully.

I used to be really crap at it, now Im better at it after hours of secret practicing in front of mirror, even advanced to belly dancing, only one more type left to conquer. It's a good way to stay in shape.

I think that this kind of dancing should strictly be reserved for a private audience. I mean, people staring at your behind and sliver dripping, uff, not very nice.

I have never done Niko in public and don’t ever intend to, there is smt slightly degarding about it I hear those tapes end up in marfish places and make excellent entertainment for the Khat crowd. :eek: