Sign in to follow this  
wacdaraha_aduunka

Niiko

Naden   

^ xiinfaniin, are you talking to me? Name names, brother, so you can take your boom (no, not the dance type) like a man.

Nephissa   

At least in my case, the necessity for niiko comes when I hear some Shego Band songs (Bilaajo hoosteed, boondheer aas ku jirtaa) Unfortunatelly I'm not versed in this area, nonetheless I do my two minute jugjug at "family" women only weddings. I think each woman should try to niiko :D . A specific body type is not required, all that badhi wayn inaad qabtaa is bullshidh.

I heard that women who niiki often have less problems when giving birth to a child. That you'll be freed from the labor pain. Pretty darn good reason to niiki, I say. L0L.

Castro   

What happened here? A tornado?

Originally posted by Bishitta:

I heard that women who niiki often have less problems when giving birth to a child. That you'll be freed from the labor pain. Pretty darn good reason to niiki, I say. L0L.

Amen.

Originally posted by Endeavour:

As my mother would say walee waa akharu zanaab .(excuse the broken somali or arabic whatever it is).

Akharu zanaab indeed. :D

"I heard that women who niiki often have less problems when giving birth to a child. That you'll be freed from the labor pain. Pretty darn good reason to niiki, I say. L0L."

Maskiin. Who has been leading you down a fictious path dear? If this was true it would have become some kind of phenomenon I

dont see that happening do you?

Originally posted by naden:

^ xiinfaniin, are you talking to me? Name names, brother, so you can take your boom (no, not the dance type) like a man.

^^

Should I hear nightingale’s wails, and remain completely silent? O companion! Am I some flower so that I may remain silent?

No. I wasn't talking to you, sister. But why ask and hang your head in the public square? Wonder if it is a case of the wicked-suspect-could-almost-confess?

edit: Endeavour, aakhiru azamaan waaba iska tahay wallee!

Khalaf   

Naden lool….i find it hard seeing u as the type doing the boom, boom :D

Dumarkii xishoodkii baa ka tegey waayadan!

True brotha….and majority of Somalis have always been influenced more by culture then Isalm. C how some jilbab wearing ladies come to weddings without their covering…..cajiib…..or at start of a wedding surah is read…Allah’s name is mentioned…..yet ppl participate and encourage munkar….dancing like in da club…and I used to enjoy it tho loool.

Castro   

^ So you like niiko or no?

Xiinow, or should I say Mr. Killjoy ( :D ), what gives awoowe? Give your 2 piasters on niiko and let the "wicked-suspect-could-almost-confess", boom-boom lovers do their thing, atheer.