Sign in to follow this  
wacdaraha_aduunka

Niiko

Naden   

What's the point of having a bouncy tailfeather if you're not gonna shake it? :D .

Let's say it again: Make Niiko Not War.

Niiko is the most disguisting dance to ever have been created. Its plain sick. Me and my sisters have come up with a devious plan on our weddings. If anyone shakes their behind they will be ushered out and have the door shut in their face. No walaahi I cant understand whats so good about niiko. Just thinking abiut it sends shivers down my back.

Castro   

Originally posted by Endeavour:

No walaahi I cant understand whats so good about niiko. Just thinking abiut it sends shivers down my back.

The idea is for the shiver to go all the way down the back to the tailfeather, as good naden reminds us. It's such a waste of a shiver if it falls short. :D

Is that so Castra? In that case I am more than glad my shiver falls short. I always walk out at weddings when the niiko freaks kick in.The thought of even seeing niiko sends my immune system into overdrive. You know what I mean? I am afraid one of these days I might die of anaphylatic shock. :D

Castro   

^ No I don't quite know what you mean. And though I hardly attend weddings, I make sure to be right near the dance floor if I attend one and there's niiko. Something about it reminds me of home. What is your objection atheer? Is it a stylistic one? Religious? You just can't stand women with big butts? Talk to me.

Niiko reminds you of home. How bizzare? weirdo perhaps? I think so.

Its obvious you and I are on a different wavelength. I am a sister who ardently admires buraanbur/dhaanto sharah dances that I consider sharaf and I fervently dispise niiko.

Niiko to me is a barbaric dance it should be performed in the jungle somewhere not at weddings or at somali gatherings.

SINCE you have a fetish for niiko I suggest you kindly mention it to your wife if you have not done so ;)

Death to niiko.

Naden   

Niiko IS a religious experience. Percussion, drums thumping, bodies wiggling, beeehinds going boom, boom, boom. Amen and Praise the Lord. :D

Naden   

^ A sister can admire boom, boom, boom, no? The percussive, mother Africa feel captures my fancy. No sissy music, wind instruments and anorexic dancers for us. Noooooooo. Just the drum and the boom.

Castro   

^ LOL.

Originally posted by Endeavour:

Niiko to me is a barbaric dance it should be performed in the jungle somewhere not at weddings or at somali gatherings.

You hit the nail on the head. Niiko reminds me of the jungle where I came from and belong.

SINCE you have a fetish for niiko I suggest you kindly mention it to your wife if you have not done so
;)

If my wife could niiko, I'd be the happiest man in the world.

Death to niiko.

Niiko today. Niiko tomorrow. Niiko forever.

Castro pity I say. Have you ever thought of making naden your second wife? you should think about it she has the moves.

Naden what do you say?

Gosh I have always prided myself on my wonderful much makinf skills :D

Naden   

^ Nevermind the matchmaking, sister, the next time you're in a wedding and the niiko starts, do this: knock skinny faraxs in oversized suits to the side, push ogling, gossiping xaliimos to the opposite side and let the boom, boom, boom take you home. :D

^for you I will try. Cant promise anything though. If it was arabic music it might have been different. What am I talking about I quit listening to music. I have defeated the shaydaan I gave him one of my left hook japs. :D I have become skillful in boxing I practiced on my brother when we were younger. :D