Sign in to follow this  
Kashafa

Abuse in the streets of Riyadh

Jaylaani   

I couldn't tell the men from the women!

I didn’t see anything graphic. I think people do that all the time. It is called SHUKAANSI. Just because it happened in Saudi Arabia doesn't mean we have be shocked.

The question is why the girls are walking alone at night in Saudi Arabia? Isn't that against the law unless they were looking for some action them selves? After the first incident, they should run and look for a cover. I didn't see them doing any of that. I think this was a date gone bad.

Modesty   

It's shocking, since you wouldn't think anything like that would happen in muslim countries...but unfortunately it does. I don't hate everything saudi from watching this video, there are good and bad people everywhere in the world.

In the UAE, prostitutes also wear niqaab to make the police think the man they're with is their husband...not customer.

Cara.   

Pretty sickening but hardly surprising.

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

The boys are deprived man.. at least a free internet connection would help. I think.

I would think it makes things worse, actually. Little or no interaction with real, normal women to offset the dehumanizing representation of women on the internet.

Modesty   

Oh yeah, if you go to the middle east,like the khaleej, you wouldn't think there are any women around..they're all inside the houses...plus all these teenage boys with raging hormones.

Ah! the bittersweat ointment that is reality in KSA. On one hand you have victims of circumstance -- the young men seen the video. Reared in sexually repressive soceity that shuns everything pertaining to normal and healthy displays of sexuality. No release vents, no social lubricants... Ineluctably resulting in sexual acting out, very akin to what we see in this video. Sexual repression and acting out is one of the strongest supported correlations. The other victims showed in this video are the girls. Harrased even though -- it appears from the video at least -- to have done nothing to provoke to be treated like that.

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Northerner:

^^ Well if it isnt Mr Hargaisa, welcome back
:D

Yeah bro..I'm back and yes Hargeisa was lovely!

Khalaf   

At the beginning of the clip I was like muthafers what :mad: ….then I saw the other dude kick and pull the punk off the girl alhamdu big relief!….I don’t think I could take seeing what I thought was going happen . U misled us dude!

Those of you who mentioned this is result of “sexual deprivation†u are wrong! Islam encourages separation of the sexes and teaches ppl iman and morals within. Lower the gaze and have modesty….it dont matter if the woman is covered and wearing a niqaab or a bikini walking the streets….if u have morals within and noble u could never grab a woman not even if she is butt naked run away…..fear Allah!

But not all men are noble…thus Allah Most Great set down guidelines for women such as not only covering yourself but having a mahram!

Baluug   

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

Ah! the bittersweat ointment that is reality in KSA. On one hand you have victims of circumstance -- the young men seen the video. Reared in sexually repressive soceity that shuns everything pertaining to normal and healthy displays of sexuality. No release vents, no social lubricants... Ineluctably resulting in sexual
acting out
, very akin to what we see in this video. Sexual repression and acting out is one of the strongest supported correlations. The other victims showed in this video are the girls. Harrased even though -- it appears from the video at least -- to have done nothing to provoke to be treated like that.

Oh, those poor, poor boys. :rolleyes: They have no sexual outlet, so they have no option but to release their tensions on anonymous women in the streets. Why can't we see, like Socod-Badne, who is the real victim here? :rolleyes:

Are you for real, SB? I mean, do you actually believe the buufis you just said?

Aaliyyah   

Asalaamu alaikum,

well well well i am not shocked at the fact that these girls are being teased things like this do happen . However, what is shocking is the fact that this guys are wearing khamiis and pretending to be so relegious yet looking drunk. Look who happens to be their target? all covered muslim women, now we certainly cant point fingers at this innocent women and state that they are dressed inappropriately. The fact is they are defending themselves against this So called three drunk muslim men. What is this world becoming?

wa salaamu alaikum

Originally posted by Cara:

I would think it makes things worse, actually. Little or no interaction with real, normal women to offset the dehumanizing representation of women on the internet.

I didnt claim to have all the answers, you know. Just some suggestions. Besides, what did you think I was implying? icon_razz.gif