Sign in to follow this  
Kashafa

Abuse in the streets of Riyadh

NGONGE   

^^^ Discussions don’t work that way, my sensitive friend. I have focused on what is going on here, if only you could just read. smile.gif

Khalaf   

nah respect to the dude...hes intelligent :cool:

he sounds like my philosophy book: "vice and virtue in everyday life" by Sommers :D

yo help me with my term papers? :D

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^^ Discussions don’t work that way, my sensitive friend. I have focused on what is going on here, if only you could just read.
smile.gif

LoooL..Saaxib, You are so predictable in your answers...Sensitive Kulaa., and never mind how discussions work laakin I did read it, and all I saw was a man trying to defend or atleast minimise da inexcusable by arguing all humans succumb to their primal animalistic urges. Duqa, just condemn these ugly creatures,and drop "it could happen anywhere" mantric rant.

Baluug   

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

quote:Originally posted by MC Xamar:

Are you for real, SB?

I think so, yeah. Are you?
Most definitely.

N.O.R.F   

The boys in this video don’t seem to fear the authority of the state (in this instance). Because the state itself does not attach too much importance to the welfare and human rights of foreigners! They don’t fear retribution from the girls’ family because they’re only Egyptian after all.

My initial point :D

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

quote:Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^^ Discussions don’t work that way, my sensitive friend. I have focused on what is going on here, if only you could just read.
smile.gif

LoooL..Saaxib, You are so predictable in your answers...Sensitive Kulaa., and never mind how discussions work laakin I did read it, and all I saw was a man trying to defend or atleast minimise da inexcusable by arguing all humans succumb to their primal animalistic urges. Duqa, just condemn these ugly creatures,and drop "it could happen anywhere" mantric rant.
Is that really your idea of a discussion? God! You’re even worse and more tedious than the originator of this thread.

I beg the pardon of all the other readers of this thread, but at this point and faced with such empty participators in the discussion I can’t help myself from bursting forth and preaching once again. :D

Here, my revolutionary friend, put that gun down and come sit at my feet. I’ll share a secret or two with you (SB can join you if he likes). But, first, let me warn you that what you’re going to hear is going to be very laborious, elaborate and convoluted. You might want to have pen and paper at the ready, just in case you get confused.

Now, before I get into the topic at hand, let me do some background educating about discussions and the way they work (don’t go nodding off, son. I promise to try to make it exciting, with balloons, clowns and a ride or two). Ready? Let us begin then.

Once upon a time, a young man bought a computer (let us call him Khalid: I feel that names give a character personality and make the reader empathise with them). Now this Khalid, after visiting countless game sites and downloading lots of songs decided that the Internet was boring and that he needed something more challenging! Something that will test his intellectual powers to the limit. He found himself a chat room! But, after weeks of A/S/L questions and text speech style conversations, Khalid grew tired of these chat rooms. He searched long and hard and suddenly he found himself in a DISCUSSION forum!

Khalid, like all you little ones, was a novice. He had no idea how discussion forums worked. So, he began by posting a thread announcing his arrival and saying how much he was looking forward to a great and educational time in that forum. Apart from one or two trolls that objected to his chosen name (Khalid Ibn Al Waleed) and wanted to test his claims of bravery, most of the rest virtually welcomed him with open arms.

Our hero, rode the sea of threads and innocently manoeuvred his way around all the incomprehensible discussions. To start with, like a child at the beach, he only dipped a toe here and a hand there. There were harmless discussions about love, heartbreak and boycotts of Israeli products. He spoke about the love, wept about the heartbreak and shook a defiant and angry finger in support of the boycotts. But, after a while, Khalid got bored of these simple discussions. He wanted to ride the Big Kahuna. But every time he tried, he fell flat on his face and got wet from head to toe.

Now I’m sure you all felt the same way Khalid felt at one point in your lives. Remember how you excitedly bought a lollipop and as you hastily tried to undo the wrapper you clumsily dropped the whole thing on the floor and got it dirty? Or how you spent long minutes blowing a balloon only for it to burst when it got to the right size? Or even getting on a funfair ride and, just as things start to get frighteningly exciting, the ride ends! Well, that’s too how our confused Khalid felt.

As with kids dropping their lollipops, bursting their balloons or being told to get off a short lived ride, Khalid threw the inevitable tantrum. It wasn’t his fault that he was clumsy, blew too much air in the balloon or took time to enjoy rides. It was their fault, whomever they may be. It wasn’t his fault that he can’t comprehend, understand or grasp ideas that are not in keeping with his huffy nature. It was their fault, whomever they may be.

Khalid can be found in discussion forums all over the net and is being teased mercilessly by an infinite number of trolls, but neither his touchy nature nor his grouchy attitude allow him to realise that fact. Khalid is a sweet boy but if he does not grow a thick skin soon, the big boys will take advantage of him. I can see that some of you are nodding off, so I’ll swiftly finish the story by saying: don’t be like Khalid, my sweet ones. Don’t at all be like Khalid.

Now, to that great South American revolutionary. We will have to speak with big letters, comrade.

The Topic Is About Saudi Boys Abusing Girls In The Streets of Riyadh. If, We All Posted Replies Saying How Much We Abhor Such Acts And How Appalled We Are, It Will Not Be A Discussion, Comrade. It Will Be A Petition, A Complaint Or Condolences Thread. Unless, Of Course, What You Have In Mind Is A Thread Where We Try To Outdo Each Other With The Level Of Anger And Rage We Are Feeling. We (That’s You And I) Can’t Punish These Boys. We Can’t Soothe Those Girls. In Fact, We Can’t Do Any Practical Thing Here. But, What We (You And I Again, Comrade) Can Do Is To DISCUSS The Topic And Try To Work Out Why Someone Would Do Such Things.

Now throw away that dirty lollipop, discard the remains of that balloon and forget about that ride. We’re going surfing, comrade. Don’t worry about falling, I’ll be holding your hand (and I’ll try not to squeeze too hard). Practice makes perfect, comrade, practice makes perfect. smile.gif

mantra   

^^lol...I have found my role model!

NGONGE how do you feel about an apprentice? Im not a Khalid kinda person..more like the invisible forumer who would greatly appreciate 5 minutes at your feet.

Castro   

^ Watch out. Ngonge has a fan club around here some of whom are quite rabid. I think he calls them (and treats them like) groupies. :D

Originally posted by Khalaf:

Sxb NGONGE or Professor NGONGE
:D
just curious man if u dont mind what was ur area of study?

Atheer Ngonge has a degree in B.S. Or was it a B.S. of a degree? I can't remember. Whatever he does (I heard he's a plumber), he must not be very good at it seeing how much time he spends online lecturing (more like scolding) grown ups. :D

I like his writing just the same.

NGONGE   

^^^ Can’t help it, saaxib. Every time I try to lecture my own they plead “go and use your computer, daddyâ€. I still have time to break them into shape I guess. And this place gives me endless opportunities to practise my theories. :D

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^^ Can’t help it, saaxib. Every time I try to lecture my own they plead “go and use your computer, daddyâ€. I still have time to break them into shape I guess. And this place gives me endless opportunities to practise my theories.
:D

:D:D

How old are you anyway??

NGONGE...Feeling so benevolent eh, sadly your abrasive remarks shows the signs of belligerent braggart, but tanug you though for your candor,and the trouble of constructing apocryphal tale about Khalid. Khalid understands you have to do whatever is deemed necessary to assuage whatever a indulgent,egoistical self proclaimed intellect feels when faced with simple situations.

Khalid would navigate through these threads on his own. His ideas might be amorphous, but he will ameliorate his condition instead of listening to NGONGE, a relic burdened with abtruse philosophy which I might add is beautiful and eloquently written, but lacks the ardor to inspire the Khalids of SOL. So comrade, get out of your walled utopian world, and pick up a gun.May be that will stir some passion that will augment your uninspiring stories.

As for the discussion, I concur there is nothing that we could practically do about the incident,but we differ in our explanatations as to why these people violated the girls.

NGONGE   

^^^ But, comrade, you're trying to cheat me out here. How could we differ in our explanations when you have not given any? It’s no good having it all stored in your head and expecting us to know what you think, comrade. Tell us what you think, please. smile.gif