Sign in to follow this  
Kashafa

Abuse in the streets of Riyadh

Originally posted by NGONGE:

I’ll share a secret or two with you (
SB
can join you if he likes).

To what end? Certainly not to enlighten me. Not that you inherently unable to, just didn't deliver this time. My knee-jerk reaction to your (yet!) unmitigatedly prolix post was it's tone. So typical of you, so Manichean... dismissing anyone who disagrees with you as lacking ability to understand what you write. Sometimes that's true and in other times not so. Thus, it's incumbent on you to show which (translation: provide reasons and facts) and not reach in for your ready-made defense of incredulity of your detractors. Rather musty, passe by now don't you think?

Case in point. I fully understood everything you squiggled down and came to a disparate, reasoned conclusion. In fact, your entire agruement is based on easily refutable premise: FEAR is what restraints man from debauchery, turpitude and lasciviousness. There were holes in your arguement large enough to fly several jumbo jets through 'em.

NGONGE   

Disagree, old chum. I don’t think its passé at all. It serves a purpose, it works and it forces people to either ponder or (simply) stop being lazy. Just like your good self here, you sit there croaking like an idle old frog and force me to clap my hands (very loudly) to get you to move. But once you’re startled and you jump, and once that brain of yours starts whirring like one of your jumbo jets, ah! You suddenly come alive and reading your stuff becomes interesting. Now, why couldn’t you do that on your own? Why do I always have to start you up like some dusty old tractor? Don’t wait for me, plough away, son, plough away. smile.gif

PS

No argument is perfect, saaxib. To my shock (and I’m sure yours), I sometimes, after reading some discussion I had in the past, cringe at the stuff I wrote! Of course, the cringing does not last long and I always find a way to explain away the weaknesses in those arguments. So, yes, there are huge holes in all my arguments. What makes them great though is that they almost always stand unchallenged. :D

Comrade, Iam disappointed. With the way you have chronicled and deciphered Khalid's personality ,and online misadventures, I thought you would have provided us with his mental notes as well. I guess you have your limitations too.

I gotta say though, and not to sound ambivalent about this, but Iam glad you didn't come back with didactic tale about Khalid.

As for the topic at hand, you are right. I never gave an explanation. I was merely replying to an assertion you made.

And as for my explantion, the boys are essentailly cowards whose minds are repressed, a product of rigid Arabian culture coupled the tyrannical rule of Wahhabi machinery, and the House of Saud. Like much of Saudi society, they are too afriad to face true nemesis(The Wahhabi + Saud family combo), so they settle for the next best thing by unleashing their anger onto these poor girls. They need to believe in themselves and dream bigger.Perhaps, an iconoclast like you may lend a hand to these boys. You can even take JB with you.

Khayr   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

And as for my explantion, the boys are essentailly cowards whose minds are repressed, a product of rigid Arabian culture coupled the tyrannical rule of Wahhabi machinery, and the House of Saud. Like much of Saudi society, they are too afriad to face true nemesis(The Wahhabi + Saud family combo), so they settle for the next best thing by unleashing their anger onto these poor girls. They need to believe in themselves and dream bigger.Perhaps, an iconoclast like you may lend a hand to these boys. You can even take JB with you.

Mate,

That was a very deep and feminal penatertating (notice the oxymoron :D )analysis.

So these boys are "cowards whose minds are repressed, a product of rigid Arabian culture coupled the tyrannical rule of Wahhabi machinery, and the House of Saud"....so you say, my dear lad. Interesting!

N.O.R.F   

Like much of Saudi society, they are too afriad to face true nemesis(The Wahhabi + Saud family combo), so they settle for the next best thing by unleashing their anger onto these poor girls.

Ahh, i think the cat it out of the bag now, i see where this is heading. But why would these guys grope girls when angry? :confused:

Johnny B   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

an iconoclast like you may lend a hand to these boys. You can even take JB with you.

Atheer , maxa carabta geneysa?