Sign in to follow this  
Queen Arawello

Desperate Somali Celebrity - SACIID AFISOONE

Kool_Kat   

He says 'I like biibol talk about me', what more do you want? :D

He is hilarious, in an ignart, weird kinda way...Ilko badanaase cunuga bisinkee?

money   

I watched all his videos and like them all. He is funny and it's fun to watch! He got an ego and nothing is wrong with the self-promation....

Indhoos   

I Kaanti Baliif yuu gaas...Let the boy pursue his fame and dreams...I have seen worse there...and he has a lot of fans, you saw that right? Even if all of them ended w/ "Keep up the good work." Despite the fact that some did not say that.

Throw a shoe if you want, but we have some who self promote over there in SOL if I am not mistaken...So baliis cabdirishiyeed the boy...

Kashafa   

Saciid Afisioone is the quintessential Somali: brash, loud, funny, self-confident, fearless(in front of the camera) with a healthy ego and a ready smile.

Watch him as he dissects Munaafiq Shariif like a frog.

On Shariif:

"Shariif-ka wa shar(evil), waa munaafaq oo beenlo ah, waa khaa'in(traitor) uu baahan inla iska qabto"

On the supporters who follow him blindly:

"Ha ogaado nin kasto qabyaalad wato: waa maan'gaab oo caqli lahayn, qabri aa uu dambeyn'doono, waanala gubaa inshallah"

On Shariif's pitifully transparent($$$) about-face regarding the TFG:

"Dagahiina waxaa ku maqashaiin inoo Sheeq Shariif gaalaysiiyay dowlada oo maanta madax uu yahay. Hal nin kama maqna rag'ga uu gaalaysiinaayo: Kasoo bilow Salaad Cali Jelle, Cabdi Qaybdiid, xildhibanada oo dhan, kuli way joogaan. Nimanka uu gaalaysiinaayo maantana madax-weyne oo uu yahay, waxuuna ugu wacaaa mu'mineeen"

Must-see.