Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

YOUR NICK tells something about u.. guess what?

Hibo   

loool lucky i did not do some background check, but i could do that if that helps to get to know u better..looooool

Ruba_ from aruba.. ok ur name shows u like to be alone with someone you like, you want to relax and love expensive trips and tourist services, you want to be an island where u can have ur time with someone alone where no one can see what u doing ... you are ashy girl and u are a traditional girl who cares what others think about her.. looooooool

Grinov you got east Europian name, mabe u been there before u jeexid to west Europe, you are influenced by east Europe, maybe u have a eastern girlfriend,,,,looool

peace

Ariadne   

Originally posted by OG_Moti:

S.O.S waaw sos is a hospital name, it is short for something, tell me S.O.S stands for what and i tell u who u are, but i feel u are rebelian, u like to break rules.. more about u but need to know what the nick stands for..

S.O.S is an abstract name you can want it to mean whatever you want. When I took it I was thinking of Save Our Ska, Save Our Somalia or Subvert Our Strawberries, etc,. someone told me they thought it meant Somalia Online Sicko (I liked that too) anyways whatever comes to your head when you think of it. Good guess though I am kinda a rebel (its all those James Dean Movies when I was younger :D )

Hibo   

Ala sister S.O.S... you mentioned Strawberries which means u are quite active person and you like romance and romantic places however being romance and rebel is a quite hard companation but it seems u some how holding it together, Games Dean .. i could only say .. you always like good old days, and u wish if the world was as 40's or 60s ... loooooooool

S.O.S.= Socially Ontop Somehow looooooool peace

Ariadne   

OG_moti

I didn't mean strawberries in a good way I meant I wanted them subverted (changed altered)

Good analysis though it fit to the tee almost except for the James Dean thing I mean come on can't I watch his movies for his incredibles hotness (I don't wish the world was like back in the day... I just like James Dean movies because of James Dean) :D

Ilhaan

it was instinct poet who thought I was Somalia Online Sicko

:D

Hibo   

Hibo ... loooooool welcome back.. ur real name is hibo so u had no choice having that name... but i can tell u what qamareey tells about u looooooool

Qamareey nice name, it is the moon, it means u like to talk awalk on full moon .. love is not an option for u.. when u love you love deeply and u are dadicated to the one u love...you are so friendly and listen both sides before u judge someone... u are a somali lover.. you love everything that has something to do with Somalia... you wish if you could live in somalia... and enjoy the Moon light shining over Somali Sky.... loooooooooooool

peaceeee

LuCkY   

LATEAFHA I MUST AGREE WITH YOU...ITS A LITTLE STARTLING-I MEAN SERIOUSLY WHAT IS HE GONNA TELL US NEXT:HOW WE LOOK? (IM ONLY KIDDING?

OG_TIME(I SEE WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOUR NAME)I DONT THINK A BACKGROUND CHECK WOULD HELP YOU TO GET TO KNOW ME BETTER, ALTHOUGH YOU COULD TRY...WHO KNOWS YOU MIGHT FIND SOMETHING NO ONE ELSE KNOWS.

Senora   

except princess sexy case and i know she hates me so even if i am right she would not say yes

OG, i never have "hated" anyone...just because i think some of the things u say are a little OFF, and i think ur weird sometimes,doesnt mean i hate u. Your analysis of my name wasn't right, i didnt disagree with you for the mere pleasure of it, i disagreed b/c it wasn't right.....GOSH, i dont know what to say about you, just cause someone disagree's with what ur sayin, or in my case, informs u that some of your "posts' are bizarre, ...dont assume that the person is out to get you :mad: .....lighten up and learn how to take some criticism sometimes

OG Moti   

Hello dear Nomads .. the hate post is the other topic.. this one is purely using my psychic gifts to understand my nomads behaviour and analyze their thinking through the choice of their Nick names.. .. Pricess_sexy sis i am just kidding with u ..and sister do u really mean i was totally wrong analysing ur name.. man it can not be, i must try again, i will think and imagin u in my head then will let u know.. i am sure this time i will some how manage to get it right.. peace

Blessed   

Ameenah..its simple...what ur name Says

Foolxumo,Madax adeeg,Dhibleey,Dhuun dheer,Dhex kuus!..list goes on and on!...(

Lakkad

Aan ku qabto. I'll show you fool xumo :mad: :mad: :mad:

Gabbal   

HornAfrique u been in Dejebuti? i dont know but i feel you are a french speaking person, or you like the french revolution, ask Che Guvauro he might help u in revolution history. i dont know something about u is french, and u seee to think that horn of africa is the place to be..

Never been to Djibouti, don't speak french and have no interest in the french revolution. Nothing about me is french, but I do think the Horn is the place to be. That's 1 out of 5. You're 20% correct.looooooool

Mojam.....You are right man. No one ever said " Screw you to the soviets and americans"

The man hated imperialism.....Thats wat people admire him for.

here are some of quotes

Our every action is a battle cry against imperialism, and a battle hymn for the people's unity against the great enemy of mankind: the United States of America. Wherever death may surprise us, let it be welcome, provided that this, our battle cry, may have reached some receptive ear, that another hand may be extended to wield our weapons, and that other men be ready to intone our funeral dirge with the staccato singing of the machine guns and new battle cries of war and victory. - Ernesto Che Guevara

for it's the very essence of imperialism to turn me into wild and blood thirsthy animals-Ernesto Che Guevara

As long as imperialism exists, it will, by definition, exert its domination over other countries. Today that domination is called neocolonialism. - Ernesto Che Guevara

CHE18.JPG

Miriam1   

ok ur name shows u like to be alone with someone you like, you want to relax and love expensive trips and tourist services, you want to be an island where u can have ur time with someone alone where no one can see what u doing ... you are a shy girl and u are a traditional girl who cares what others think about her.. looooooool

Ha..very well done OG-Moti, everything u said is about rite, except for the expensive trips..i would rather get it rough and dirty in some village than stay in some prissy hotel.

But hey well done sorta freaked me out there...