Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

YOUR NICK tells something about u.. guess what?

OG Moti   

brother Seyful laah almsluul Ali radiyulh canhu....was not seefulah al masluul, I think it was Khalid binu Waliid please check on that.. and let me know.. cause i think Ali was prave man and very wise man... and he is my ideal man... but i seriously think it was Khalid who named that name by the prophet P.B.U.H...

peace

Ariadne   

Originally posted by OG_Moti:

- first you like to play alot, you do mistakes without meaning it... you play with fire and later wonder why the hell i did it..., you love life would went great only if you are serious sometimes, means u never take life seriously and that what makes ur partner pissed off...

- you are smart, yet very few people see that...or acknowledge, you like to work with others but you hate to lead and be team leader, you like attention but yet when u get it, you feel uncorfortable cuase you are a very shy person...looool u like to do things but u always delay them to last minute... and work over night and tire u self to meet deadlines... loool peace

Wow! Og_moti you are soo off.

things I am not that you said I am:

1)shy

2)Likes to work with others (are you kidding me I hate people)

3)Dosn't like to lead (no way I am an borderline authoritrian...it's my way or the highway)

4)I don't play with fire to regret or question it later. I play with it and invite other people to play with it as well (no questions)

5)Very few pople will acknowledge me as smart. People think I'm smart...I'm not! I'm just very wise and they can't tell the difference...stupid people!)

6) I am not mistake prone

7) I like to do things (yeah right I'm very lazy)

8) I love life ( I wouldn't use love)

These are the things your right about:

1) working on things the night before (it's called spontaneous)

2)never take life seriously

3) play with fire (it's not so much play as it is setting things on fire)

Your name reading for this nick was very off.

You guessed things on the pyromaniac part of my name, but did you ask yourself what a pixie is, or even bother to look it up?.

Your final score is 3/11 I give you a C- (and I'm being nice)

La-y-La   

"you are a star to many people... easy to love person, you dont like to confront people, cuase u dont like to hurt their feelings, even when they piss u off.."

i guess thats the only part u r right about me, and by the way, idont speak arabic and i chose this name out of the blues cuz it seemed just beautiful to me, but now a day, i see too many najmahs in here, i feel i gotta get me a new nick.

peace.

Iffah   

Ilhaam you have a beautiful name to start with... you are one of the few somalis who are nationalist, you can not live where no somalis exist, you like your people and u like to be around them... you help somalis but sometimes it hard to make them all happy and u get tired helping but yet again you remain helping them...

So true! ..I bet my signature helped you out alot eh? :D

you read a lot, watch TV... you like the Spanish, or Latin series on TV... means drama tv shows... you like people to see u as an independant ... and that you exist and u are productive .. u make urself useful always....... u smile and laugh out loud sometimes....

I love to read...and watch tv. But Latin series? Naah! I do however watch some Indian soap operas.

The rest of your analysis is somewhat true...although I can't say I'm always useful smile.gif

Excellent!

OG Moti   
Sweet_gal to begin with you are sweet very sweet but yet again all Somali Canadian people are nice people and kind.. so that could be normal, you are a shy person, you are spritual person, like your religion, and always wonder about life and what it worth, you are deep thinker, you pasion for others, you love your friends, and adore them, your family comes first in ur life,.. you like sports, and all you think about the future..... and where are we going what is going to happen tommorow, love life, you dont see it important at this point, but you know what kind of guy u want and not many seem to have the qualities u looking for... peace

salaam/C Moti this is nice topic relly and u got the sweeties nick name i've seen so far ...about my nick ppl named me after my man abused me so now ppl knows me as miss abuser :D:D:D

pace and lov to all

OG Moti   
Miss_abuser, your man abused you? gosh if i could only put my hands on that son of the gun, i would make him be sorry like he never been, i will make him wish that he was a women so that life would be easier for him and find a guy like me to protect him.. i will make him wish he was in asian where women seem to be abused and no one cares, only if i put my hands on him... gosh i hate that guy, he is an animal, he did not hear of women's right or as a matter of fact animal rights he most likely abuse his pet too... what a shame i hope he was not somali cause i know somalis brothers never abuse, but amuse their ladies... sister u are safe .. you are with the nomads where women have a forum and men dont.. where women can send u privet message but if you send them they expose u by posting a topic in public and telling everyone what u told her yet the admin dont do anything about it.. so u are safe.. welcome to our little fishy family...peace

Moti bro u almost rigth wat u said my man his sweet as hell but i might think that he abuse me or ppl think but any ways i was just trying to say where did i get my nick that's all and thanx 4 replaying ..and by the way his Somalia Honey pie means my pie only ...paces out 4 now :D

OG Moti   

OG_girl oh my gosh, i think i am having more haters everyday.. but if you have faith in god you never lose.. so one those haters will turn to lovers, that i am sure of... smile.gif

OG = Off Gaurded girl = girl so you are always off gaurded, and people always take advantage of you, and you seem to be nice, fight when the time is wrong and do not fight when it is time to fight.. ur name also indicates you are so smart, and misunderstood... u have great porsonality and you know u have it so u might use it in wrong way so becareful for that....

peace