Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

YOUR NICK tells something about u.. guess what?

OG Moti   

Caano geel beel, waligii geel ma arag markaa buu leyhay caano geel baan uxiisay.. war geelii dhamaa.. drink cow milk and becarefull for Cow desease if u are in torono... and if u are in Australia drink Goat milk, if you are in kuwait or middle east drink Al MARAA3i.. if you are in Asia eat chicken forget milk... and guys aren't we one big nomad family, man we have a good thing going on here .. lets take it to further step and think a way we all meet and have big SOL party.. who will pay for it, ofcourse the Admin... they must made money by now i heard they got Albarakaat money... cheers peace..

OG_Moti

waligii geel ma arag markaa buu leyhay caano geel baan uxiisay.. war geelii dhamaa..

lol, tell me wise brother how is how is the camel trade doing in Cambodia?

Iffah   

becarefull for Cow desease if u are in torono.

Hehehe..Ogmoti. And who told you that? Maan..you don't have reliable sources...been ay kugu cabeen!

The mad cow disease is not in Ontario, it's only been found in Alberta. We have Sars and Westnile to deal with, don't put more diseases on our plate yaah :D

OG Moti   

Brother King_### i think there is a girl you like in here or paltalk and i think she is after me so u have to show ur anger on me .. blame the girl not me.. i did not do to u anything... beside this is the second post you called me names.. so i will just be a professional nomad and forgive the Alien you are.. by the way becarefull people could get banned from here easily.... be nice, cause if you want me to star a cat fight i wont .. i am too old for that... so relax and try to start a cat fight with the aliens they are more likely to reponse to your name calling ... good luck peace

biG mOm   

loooooooooooooooool,, I was't know my name is in the list redface.gif , i read this topic before but i did'n see my name - Anyways you have a wrong Image. ;)

1. Che Guavaro << maybe you are revolutionary or you like to make a difference and be rebel

2. Big mom << could be heavy weight or wana add some pounds

3. Pricess_sexy --- sees herself sexy or want to be seen that way

4. CUTE_LILGIRL --- maybe short and cute

5. Kool kat -- maybe someone thigs she is cute and cool as a cat could be...

Paragon   

JamaaL-11 you dont like to lead people but seems they ask u to do so...

I dont like to lead people?. True true, but tis only because I am lazy and I like to lead a very lazy simple life smile.gif

you like computers but you also know computers need patient and u dont have it.. loool

LoooooL this is so true. How the hell did you know laakiin? I dropped this Computer biznis back 98. It is just not for people like me. sxb .. I am alot patient these days, good karma miyaa, i cant tell.

I think nicks can really be misleading... For example, I often can't think of nicks to use in chatroom and I pick random words off my screen...

Like right now here are some words that appear on my screen: 'AddReply', Farxiyo, launch, Italic, General, Nomads, Signature, Graemlins... piece, home...

These things have nothing to do with each other or with me, but I could very well use any one of them as a nick and it wouldn't really make a difference.

The best way to ascertain ones character is by observing ones actions... in this case posts.

In conclusion muhahahahahaha

mojam means Maxamed Jamac?

OG Moti   

MaD-$ciEntiSt-sNr brother you are mad, u like to do thinks that make people think tht u are really crazy, ur name says u do thinks without thinking.. u play with chemical sabistances.. becareful brother dont kill anyone...

Jalanjool mn u got mess up name, maybe u life is in a mess too, mybe u are disorganized, your girlfriend things u need to shape ur life and be more organized...

Haniif brother ur words helped to anlyze ur name, but hey haniif is a name in ur head so if it is true you choose letters randomly, then u choose which letter to use to make a name in ur head, so brother u are a happy guy, you like to joke alot..

that is my last analysis......peace