Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

YOUR NICK tells something about u.. guess what?

Blessed   

^^ Your proud of your African heritage.

Perhaps even a Pan Africanist, most definately a patriot (of Somalia - greater). I would also say that you likely to be a Sujui .. brought up in Kenya .. meelahaas.. close?

How about me ....... what does my nick say?

OG-Moti.......Iam not revolutionary but i like wat Che Guevara stood for, Resisting imperialism and fighting for wats right. Sadly, the very imperialists that murdered him have their tentancles everywhere in the world and are creating havoc around the world. Perhaps his massage will be revived one day.

Mojam....Those are memorable words. The man was a genius who annoyed the americans and soviets alike.

Here is a link about his death

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB5/

Macalin   

Ameenah..its simple...what ur name Says

Foolxumo,Madax adeeg,Dhibleey,Dhuun dheer,Dhex kuus!..list goes on and on!...(am just kidding!-its the joke u pulled on me-that am still mad at)

I don know tho..lemme guess!...Maybe U r Dependable,Honest and sometimes SIRLEY?...Playful?..bla bla bla...

OG..moti...Try mine...and if U come Close...Waa kuu sheega...if its right or wrong!

Senora   

Princess_sexy --- sees herself sexy or want to be seen that way

LOL, well i honestly dont like my name to much, because i never really did make it up. My friend introduced me to this site and since she didnt really want to become a memeber( cause she's ethiopian), i told her i would join. She's the one who made up my nickname. She used Princess b/c that actually use to be a nickname guys around my neighborhood use to call me ( it was really somalian princess). She added the sexy part b/c she said Princess alone was taken. ...so no Og_Moti i dont see myself as sexy, and its not a way i want to be seen as either.

Kool_Kat   

I guess I was feeling like a cool cat...But you know, you neva know when a cat might strike and loose her cool...MEOW MEOW, sambab anyone...

Nazra   

Well, mine is a top secret.

Some handy meaning names here.

*Taqwa, as we know he's religious...And taqwa meaning someone who" fears Allah"

*Mujahid, hmm! tough one, though i heard it before. Some preacher??? some warrior???

*Og_Moti...Pure ogadeen(iska dal) dee! whose on a mission to retrieve his land

*Princess_sexy, likes to or dresses like a top elgeant princess (u got style there)

*Jamilah, looking pretty...a name u love or name u will name after ur daughter.

*Khayr, Mommy's boy...he's been getting alot of dua's from the family.

*Barwaaqo, wisehes to be in peace and prosperity world

*Simple Women, lives in a complicated world, trying to simplify things for herself and her surrounding

* Proud sista, she has searched and has find out her true identity and who she is. And is know proud of what she is. Just done some soul seraching.

*Sweet-gal, Sweet chick

* jamaal, his real name? or perhaps he's fav name

*Darman, he means Dalmar...forget the "L"

*Lefty, he is a left handed

*Lovely me, she thinks she's lovely, yeah she is

:D

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Ameenah:

^^ Your proud of your African heritage.

Perhaps even a Pan Africanist, most definately a patriot (of Somalia - greater). I would also say that you likely to be a Sujui .. brought up in Kenya .. meelahaas.. close?

How about me ....... what does my nick say?

Ameenah I am definetely a patriot of Greater Somalia. I am very proud of my Somali heritage and no, abaayo I'm not a Siju. I was born in Muqdisho, raised in Gedo, and my parents are from Mudug. I can't say I'm a pan-Africanist, because Somali interests tend to conflict with African interests.

I'm not a name reader, but your name probably says your real name is Ameenah, the name of someone close to you is, or a name you want.

Jaabir   

Nazra.. i didnt forget no L... :D:D my name is DARMAN.. that was the name of some arab dude who if my best freind..

HONEY-D   

I dont think any1 wanna try mine :D just wat i thought too complicated right i knew it the minute i decided to call myself that. :(

Og i'm just glad u have found sumthing ur good at. ;) u can call it a hidden talent. :D

Nazra   

aight Darman (whatever it is)

lol, Canbaro is my ex-nickname...until my relatives stop calling me that.

I dislike that name, usually have somthing against my realtives calling me that :mad: .

Qalanjo-Luul i shall call you, neva heared of canbaro luul.