Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

11 year old gives birth and a 40 year old says he's married to her.

Baluug   

^Where did you read that? It's in hadith that Muhammad SCW and Aisha's marriage was consummated when she was 9.

Hey MC XAMAR,

I read that in a book i was just reading, it was written by a scholar of Islam who is actually Muslim from Harvard.

He writes she was either at least 16 or had at least reached puberty.

Will be back with citations.

Tuujiye   

by nuune

Qudbo siro with 11 year old girl, adduunyooy xaalkaa ba', ninkan in la dhufaano weeyan!

...looooooooooooooooool Qudbo siiro saan maa udanbeysay Nuune...loooooooooooooool Mar danbe yaanan kaa maqlin qudbo siiro..lol

Wareer Badanaa!!

Prove it, dont just come her with BS. Where are these Somalis that have been marrying girls that young.

I don't have to prove nothing to nobody. And I have the RIGHT to roar round these pages, comprendre?

On a serious note, if you want to know exactly where these Somalis are, check out the history of somali marriages 60 to 80 years back or even less. Or you might even find a surprise in your own family tree, if you bother to check. This thing is a surprise to this westernised qaxootis, but it was that frowned upon back home.

The only thing this man did wrong was not letting the family of the young girl about the union. That is all. If you find it disgusting, tough. It is Islamic and it certainly is Somali.

Originally posted by Abdillah:

It is Islamic and it certainly is Somali.

Taking advantage of a child is neither Islamic nor Somali. Find another justification.

Tuujiye   

It is Islamic and it certainly is Somali.

Abdalah, I feel sorry for gabadha aad dhashid ama kuwa kula dhashay.... saaxiib ilaah aan kugu dhaarshay gabar aad dhashay ama gabar yar oo kula dhalatay oo falkaas la marsiiye, miyaad ogolaan laheed????

walaahi I always defend somali men, but baac yaal like you markee nugu jiraan aan isnacaa.....

Diinta has understanding for everything..somalida diinta sida ee u qorontahay bee u qaataan..xarfaha qoran niman baa scholers ku noqday oo wili qaarkood eesan fahmin sababta ka danbeysa iyo cilmiga ku jira... Maanta dad badan baa dhagax lagu dilaa oo la dhahaa diinta baa sheegtay..laakiin lama raaco shuruucda....

Waraa adigoo kale iyo wixii kula mid ah oo fikradaas heystaan in gabar yar oo 11 jir ah la saqar suuji oo cunug laga dhalo, waa in constration camps la idinku xiraa oo cijiyaha la idinka saar saaraa...shiiiiiiidh......

Wareer Badanaa!!!