Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Juus Gareen they call it, it is a new system

nuune   

Juus gareen they call it,

ATTENTION: PLEASE don't read what iam going to write if you can't stand, to me,this is the most X-RATED topic i have ever posted,why am i doing it or posting it, because the information am gona share with you maybe something you knew already in a partial way or something totally new to you, i go for the latter ,in any case just read it,for the admin,you can delete if anything of what i wrote may look a bit offensive.

I posted this topic in the general thread because i counldn't find other place in which i will post it or it may belong.

JUUS GAREEN THEY SAID, i hope you know what juus gareen means,it is just a word we use to look things or for checking stuffs something like that.

ok back 2 the story line, these or the old days,many somali men are in doubt or in shakki cad whether their future wife or partners are virgins or not, so as i heard and am very sure,men used to send special women to make checkings or juus gareen for their partners whether they are bikros or suxul baruurs,not just bikros they wanted,but inay waliba tolantahay iyo in kale as well,this system existed many years or centures to the fact and it still exist.

So,as many things have changed throughout the years, somali women felt left out,they said,this is not fair,this is not xaq,they make checkings and juus gareen to us,furthermore,they said that they can't come up a system to check a man whether he is a virgin or not(that kind of juus gareen wouldn't work they said)

What they came up is very interesting, so,somali women did a research which they came up what they called the best system around in which they will use it for men, to give you example,i have been told this story by a lady, she said ""women these days tell their partners or their would be partners to see if he got a big moos or small one" she would actually say,nuudkeega(bahalkeega) intaan uu la egyahay ayadoo gacanta ku tilmaameeso ee mooskaaga aan arko intuu la egyahay hadduu ballaaranyahay,gaabanyahay,kuusanyahay ama yaryahay, just itus lee ay dhihi,haduu i qanciyo saaxiibo aan nahay waan aroos galeenaa laakiin waa inuu san xad dhaaf noqonin ama uusan aad u yaraanin illeen keeda ay ku cabiri weenaanshihiisa,dhererkiisa ama gaabnaantiisa,usually they use farahooda for cabiritaanka keeda(bahalkeeda) iyo kan ninkaba ayagoo faraha ku tilmaamayo illeen ayaka ayaa arrinta wato, the lady who told me the story said " when i heard this stuff";afka ayaan kala qaaday bay dhahday alla waa aakhiru zamaan hala kala cararooy bay dhahday gabartan sheekada ii sheektay,

So,it is a very simple system, you want me to be checked for juus gareen will say somali women,then i want you(somali men) to go for checking and juus gareen as well,fair enough,waan kala qabnaa illeen adaa ku kalsoonaan waayay inaan bikro ahay iyo in kalee adigana saas aan kaa rabaa inaan arko bahalkaaga intuu la egyahay hadduu i anfaco iyo haddii kale,the game is over,no one is a winner in that case.

if i used some words that may look horrible,then sorry,this is just a reading,nothing else, i have been told, so i told you!!

juus gareen (i though it was a drink at the beginning)!! I didnt know germans went through inspections!!

Niin Yabin did u go thru that bro! u look pissed!

nuune,,,,,dont ask me y i read it, i thought u was talking about Juus Qur'aan that got changed!,( a chapter from the Qur'an)

anyways,,,,i cant do nothing but laugh, at the topic!

Dhimbil   

looooooooooooooooooooool

Gabdhihii war cusub aa keenen wallahi :D

Nuun, sxb adiga dee ha sii caanbixinin sistemka. lol

nuune   

by illmatic

Nuune, sxb adiga dee ha sii caanbixinin sistemka

lol,systemkan dadka dhanba inay wada yaqaanaan baan mooday,balse waa new invention,adiga waligaa ma maqashay mise hadda ayaa kuugu horreesa!

by Silent-sistah

nuune,,,,,dont ask me y i read it, i thought u was talking about Juus Qur'aan that got changed!,( a chapter from the Qur'an)

juus Qur'aan,you said,a chapter from the Qur'aan lol,u r so funny,yeah it looks like JUZ from the Qur'aan,u damn right ;)

by rudy

juus gareen (i though it was a drink at the beginning)!!

drinking,r u series ,what,it looked a bit juice fanta isn't it :D

Nuune,

will you do JUUS GAREEN 2?

i mean would you have your fiance checked wether she's a virgin or not?

be honest Gabdhaha Waxba Sanbatiyo haka Doonin ee Runta Sheeg?

nuune   

by SHAKA ZULU

Nuune,

will you do JUUS GAREEN 2?

i mean would you have your fiance checked wether she's a virgin or not?

be honest Gabdhaha Waxba Sanbatiyo haka Doonin ee Runta Sheeg?

lol,why would i do this to my lady friend,it is so horrible,again,i don't think so,i wouldn't do that juus gareen :D

by Instinct-Poet

Juus Gareen,?Wax walba la'arag,oo lamaqal?..

Things don't suprise me anymore,

This is a century of "Yaab'la'aan"

Nuune,You made that up, or ?

believe it or not,it is damn true story,not just story but it became part of somali culture too!!

posted by rudy

Niin Yabin did u go thru that bro! u look pissed!

looooooooooooooooooool rudy looooooooooooooooool

i think they got 2 him 2 brah loooool

i don't think there is such thing....however if it was all true i guess all somali guys would pass that test with flyin colours :D:D

NGONGE   

What a mad topic. I agree with your other thread, bro. WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?

Still, I can’t help but laugh at the whole idea. The new system that you say women use is still no good. If the guys do it to know if the girl is a virgin and if she’s not they would walk away, then surely they would also walk away the minute she starts asking them all these MAD questions?

Amazing. :eek:

nuune   

Ngonge, walaalo, this is a fact, it is not a made stuff, though i feel guilty of writing it down, cuz i thought inay dadka dhan wada yaqaanaan, laakinse only few people are aware of this new invention by women, especially somali women!

First of all I'd like to say hi to each and everyone , as this is my first post in this very distinguished arena.

Ka sokow, waxani waa sheeko cusub , aniga islaan waayo arag ah ayaa beri sirta ii dhibtay. Waxay igu tidhi , habaryar , dumarku iyagoona wax la tusin ayay si kale uu xisaabtaman. Ninka gacantiisa , markaanu gacan qaadayno ayaanu qiyasta ka reebna .Faryarta tibteeda ilaa iyoo baabacada cidhibteeda , inta uu dhexeysa marna kama foga bay tidhi waxaad raadineyso.

Anigu shaqsiyan , maalinta ka dib , dumarka sheedan ka salaan qaada smile.gif