Sign in to follow this  
runawayvirgin

Where?

Salam

Where I would see myself..11/13 yr from now is actually simple:

1.married

2.some kids..3-4

Job:something that has to do with traveling !

Isha-ALLAH very, very healthy

**** AND I believe thats it ****

Ur sista In Islam icon_razz.gif

Inshallah 10 years from now, I am aiming to be:

(1) Owner of a business or two

(2) Start a partnership to build a beautiful mosque that actually has a decent space on the women's area!!**b/c every mosque I've ever been to has a small area on the women's side...Don't they know they have kids with them also??**

(3) Be married (Hopefully) with only 1 child

(4) Get closed to paying off my STUDENT LOANS and BMW!!!!

(5) Buy Mommy her very own house!!! (No one else deserves it more than her)

(6) Plan for my early retirement

It doesn't really matter in which order I fulfill these goals, but its the effort that counts, right?

smile.gif

loooool....Ladiif i guess we can do some collaboration with the take over of somalia....as long as we work fifty-fifty....i dont wont to be your under hand.

And nayaa FARTUNN niinka iska daaf (ladiif) were trying to work it out and adiga you aint helping.....hehehehehe! you know i luv ya girl.

La-y-La   

insha'Allah, I wanna buy ma mom a house near the beach in kismaayo, I have never seen that place, but ma hooyo always talked about beautiful the place is.

Probably have a job which I have no clue about(I just cant seem to find any career that interests me)

*married Insha'Allah with many kids and their names would be like (AbdiAziz, Issa, Abdulra'uf, Mohamed,Hamza, Hafsa, Salma, Sumaya) I got more names, but i aint got the time.

*soo haji and then aabahay baan usoo hajin allah u naxariisto.

*build a masjid at liboi kenya

*buy me a house in bombaso, cuz me so tired of america anyway.

that is if am still alive insha'Allah.

peace.

Inshallah if somalia ever returns to a reasonable peaceful stable state....i will chnace my lukc and return back to the bush.

I would luv to build my old man a nice villa somewhere near Dusa Marreb and let him and my live out his life in peace n luxury.

shyhem   

nAJMAH 03

This can't be a mere co-incidency...........I swear the above names u mentioned are that of my sisters,even more strange is the fact that u named 'em from the oldest to the youngest.Good God, are we related by any means coz this can't just be about guessing any name.

Nazra   

In'sha'allah i would be alive in 12 to 13 years.

Health: In a good health, relaxed, not stressed and enjoying life to the fullest.

Job: Nurse/Pulic Health/Midwifery and working in DUBAI.

Family: Married, 10 kids...five boys and five girls, if possible more and more kids.

Education Status: Double degree, honours,masters and PH.D

In-sha-allah my dream will come true and that all these events take place in one point of my life.

amin.amin.amin.

NinBrown   

hi nomada, its good to see we all have a vision and thats the bestway to show the warlords back in our beloved country we are coming back witha sack full of money and a brain full of new ideas.

and in 10 years time hopefully in good health, better be married with couple children adn a consultant Orthopaedic surgeon here in UK.

Samafal   

Inshallaah in 12/13 time i will be living in my homeland and leading simple life...worshiping Allah and promoting peace and unity for all muslims in the world.....And especially i want to do some thing which hepls my people back home that will make them remember me and pray for me when i am dead.

I will also Inshallah, be married with many children Allah endows me. Till then let us hope our dreams come true for all .

"inshallah in 12 yrs time ...i will become the president of islamic state of somalia...(ISS)..lol"

Inshallah i will be there as one of the empowered nomads exercising my right of self determination ramapage and you might still get my vote....but u got to get rid of the arseeanl lol.

Back to the question

No, who knows what is going to happen tomorrow let alone 12/13 yrs down the line, i mean just look @ the world @ the moment huh these are testing times.

I can only speak of my hopes and aspiriations, namely that i will have managed to have stayed on the rigth path and not get derailed onto the wrong path, in the process become a more knowledagble and active muslim inshallah.

That i will have been successful in establishing a proffesional career from what am currently studying and that i will be able to settle down with a loving wife and many kids.

Senora   

First I would like to say it's good to see ppl wanted to give back to their parents for all that they have done for them.

Insha'allah in 12/13 more yrs if I'm still alive i would want my health.

In 5 more years i should be out of law school, and hopefully hired to work for an accredited law firm.When i make enough money to put myself and my family financially stable i would love to become a politician. I know it would be hard considering I'm a female, I"m muslim, and I'm somalian!But hopefully my law career might make up for it.I plan to stay in the political field for a while to come.I would love to one day be a part of the United Nations to try and make globalization work.Since my parents dream is to one day go back home, i want to be able to buy them a house (with the land to go with it).

As far as family and mariage goes, I'm willing to go through with it at point in my life. Life is too short for me to be setting time limits on things.

So to make a long story short, I see myself very happy and enjoying life with my family in 12/13 yrs.

Ladiif   

This is a nice piece and I would like the nomads to reminese(spellin, haw bixin) the good old times.

This was abt a year ago, lets see if we all stand by our statments!! New nomads lets hear ur dreams they might true 1day with help of God.

MaLikah   

Me: Making weekly appointments at my spa and masseuse; travellin to exotic locations (Fiji sounds jus about right) with my baby

Family: A wonderful,intelligent, islamic, paid husband and about a house full of kids (3-4)

Job: Working in my very-own clinic as an optometrist inshallah

Health: Workin' out on a daily basis with a lil' bit of yoga to relax after stress-filled days- looking like I was 20 everyday lol

Hobbies: Organizing Islamic events (sports, lectures, etc)for the youngsters of my community; going to different type of classes (cooking, belly dancing...)

CONCLUSION: HAPPIER THAN A MUG