Sign in to follow this  
runawayvirgin

Where?

salaam

12-13yrs from now huh? Seems like a long time. Well let's see, hopefully Islam would have triumphed by then and the world will be under the shade of the Khilafah with peace and tranquility for all. However, if that doesn't happen InshaAllah I plan to be involved with the cause in re-establishing Islam.

ME: Happily married to the commander of Jihad, living somewhere in the world raising about 8 mujahideen (not children)InshaAllah.

Health: Phyiscally and mentaly healthy inshaAllah.

Hobbies: assembling wmd, building nuclear reactors and training women in the use of basic fire arms.

If things dont go according to plan I suppose I can always start my own Islamic based pharmacutical company and make medicine from "Medicines of the Prophet" smile.gif

Ah I'm too much in day dreaming mode, I gotta get back to cleaning my room!

salaam smile.gif

Modesty   

In 12/13 years well if Allah wills inshallah I'll already have 22 kids(well! I came from a small family), and became a schlor in Islam, and I'll probably be residing off and on from Garoowe to Makkah, inshallah! :D

Changed   

^^^ masha allah.....22 u should have 10 of them by now icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

i seriously cant picture me in 12 years..if am alive i would be married with kids and probably working as a pediatrist :confused: allah aclam

Raxmah   

Salaams

If am alive in the next 12/13 years, inshallah I will be. I pray allah to grant me a long life.

Family: Inshallah I will be blessed to be married to a rightoues man who is striver for allah, for, Islam. Inshallah I would like to be raising children, hopefully 6 who strive for that sake of allah.

Inshallah I will be working as a health adminstrator some where in Somalia in childrens Hospital.

Inshallah I will be in great health Mentaly, physically and spiritually.

Inshallah my hobbies will be what is important to keep my family together, and teaching my children about this, and hopefully inshallah in spreading this deen to as many people as I can. Learning as much as I can of this beautiful deen, and Finishing on memorizing the holy quran Inshallah.

If allah wills, that's what I truly hope to be doing.

LADYHOVA   

oo my goodness i'ma be 30 in 13 yrs

thats a loong time away

EDUCATION FIRST>hopefully in 1year :D i'ma be done high school an then move on to :D university for another 7 years to get my law degree an afta that i'ma go to graduate school for anotha 3 years so that i can get my bar license.

CAREER> LAWYER!!MAKIN MADD $$$$$$ :D < that is if i aint locked up for murder... :confused:

LOVELIFE> I WANT TO GET MARRIED IN 4 OR 5 YEARS WHEN I'M IN UNIVERSITY-AN I WANT SOME1 WIT A FUTURE AN A GOOD JOB CUZ I DON NEED A FREELOADIN NIGGA STIL

FAMILYLIFE> i AM going to have 3 kids insha'Allah

Health> insha'Allah i'll be verrrrryyyy healthy an happy

RaMpAgE   

Alpha Blondy;749672 wrote:
^ what did you want to be?

Back then I wanted to be a professional football player :), never really materialized, maybe it was because I was 16 at time and only dreaming.

NGONGE   

I see VAL did well. Never thought forward planning was one of her strong points. Darn hippies, always surprising me. :D

Walaa xawla walaa quwati Ilaah Bilaah.

NG, apparently the trick is not to have high (or any) expectations? 2 out of 3 aint bad (the world is still the same shitty place it was in 02).

Rampage, no wonder you used to be so annoying! That you were a teenager explains a great deal.

Narniah   

In 12 years time inshaAllah if I am alive by then

I'll be accepted into a prestigious university, complete it.

Accomplish all of my goals in life

Be successful and make my dreams come true

Own my own home

Get married

have a baby that looks like me :P

Allah knows best.:)

RaMpAgE   

A_Khadar;750132 wrote:
;):D
I didn't know teenages were allowed this forum back then, I would joined as well though..lol..

I got in before SOL became a dictatorship.

Val, I was a loveable teenager, still am :)