Sign in to follow this  
runawayvirgin

Where?

Somalia   

Che -Guevara;882601 wrote:
Somalia...were you in diapers in 2002?

Actually 2002-2003 were my favourite years, it was the time I was discovering the internet (not the bad side, I got to that in 2004). Enjoying sites such as miniclip.com, no worrying about school or life itself. I miss those days.

in 12 years time inshallah im running a succesfull business in the homeland looking for a 3d wife im a succesful politician graduated from SOL with the help of Proffesor Xaaji Xunjuf my mentor participating in the somali elections.

Alpha Blondy;750202 wrote:
hopefully, 12/13 years from now, i'll be in my late mid 30's and married with 8 kids. i doubt i'll be in politics as i've already peaked too early. i'll probably have my own business as i hate working with people.

exactly 1 year and 3 weeks!

its amazing how things change. i have no intentions of ever going into business. i fear i will never marry. my political career is firmly back on the agenda.

^^ Because forums are not my thing and I never stick to a forum more then 2 years. Besides by that time I got better things to do and don't have as much free time as now.