Sign in to follow this  
runawayvirgin

Where?

Where you see yourself in 12/13 years from now?

I mean if Inshallah you're still alive kickin'!

ME: Married, 11 kids (I wanna have a soccer team) don't you guys worry I'll work on it :D

Job: some position in Airport managment.

Health: Very healthy(INSHALLAH)

Hoppies: Taking the kids to soccer games..watching them play..watching my husband cooking, and finally shopping for me and kids :D

Salaama

Inshallah i hope to still be alive in 12/13 years from now doing:

Family: married to a loving Somali man....khalid.....wink wink wink ;) popping out a few bundles of joy.....however many Allah blesses me with.

Health: Very happy,Very healthy......hoping I can still keep up with my tae-bo videos....that billy guy better make tae-bo for 30 year olds

Job: being the world's BESTEST EVER veryyyyyyy successFUL pediatrican :D forget stickers kiddos i'll take you to Toys'R'Us

Hobbies: Playing hide n seek with the kids........fighting to the end(kidding) at my boys football games(call me a rowdy parent)....taking my kids to grannies house........watching hubby fix the kitchen sink....And finally making that long awaited journey to haji(INSHALLLLLLLLAH)with family and friends smile.gif

GODBLESS

Ariadne   

Next 11-12 yrs hopefully alive Inshallah

Me: Married to a certain someone if he does not take notice and purpose in the next 5 yrs I will abduct him and marry him against his will in some remote country where thats legal and if I don't go through with this plan I can always marry the next faraax that comes along.

Health: good or better than now

Family: only two or three kids will do for me more than that is a madhouse. But four is such a nice even number....

Job: Anthropologist/archeologist or Whatever I step into and can't get out of (thats legal)

Hobbies: The same ones I have now, but more hobbies that have to do with my kids like being a soccer/ballet/art/whatever mom . And taking pics lots of them oh and the camera. I think Im gonna get into gardening too its inevitable for me, I want to have my own farm. I wouldn't mind being a horse breeder, but I would smell like nothing but horses and that would kill the mood at a nice romantic restaurant and not to mention some of the guests there too smile.gif:D

Miriam1   

Salam

In the next 12-13 yrs inshallah i will still be alive.

Family: Married to kind hearted somali man , that will be deeply inlove with even after 13yrs. Hopefully named Adam ( l love that name smile.gif ) And have four kids namely..Jawahiir, Ruba , Adam( if i dont marry one lol) or Yusuf( after my father) and Nuur-ud-din. I did put some thought into this :D

Health: Inshallah i will be healthy and in great shape, spritually and physically.

Job: Own my own MARKETTING FIRM icon_razz.gif or be a family lawyer i havent decided which yet. And hopefully it will be back home in Somalia or in a decent islamic country.

Hobbies: Keep on reading and increasing my knowledge as iam now, and the rest of my life will certainly revolve around my faith, my family , and my work.

Peace and a great topic

woooooooow 11 kids sista.. :D:D you are Strong-minded and good luck.12/13 years from now. insha allah will be dental hygienist or dental oral and maxillofacial surgery.. insha allaah. Married,/ 3 kids insha allaa:) smile.gif:D:D:D

salaam you sista

Baashi   

I will be living, Allah-willing, with my family, in peace, on an island South from Kismayo, Lower Juba and Northwest from Juula and Jawaala...man watta natural beauty! And the the heat of the Summer..I will be going to my cabin at the remote area of the mighty Juba river...its banks! Where no nomad set foot before..so I can claim it my own.

My hope is that in that future date I will not have to rely on my clan for the security of my family and wealth!..Any nomad who try to mess with me or my family...he won't dare to do so not cuz of the might of my clan or the revenge they exact for me but the swift action of the POLICE.

In the mean time I shall fight to bring about that dream into reality...by doing what...that I don't know...there are different ways of fighting!

what is this...I guess it is one of these day-dreaming thing that I usually got each time I realize that in America it is very very very hard to get ahead!..whenever some1 says that I should be grateful that I have a nice job I tell them that I couldn't buy my own house cuz of the interest...the system is antithesis of my faith...am succeeding in the eyes of others but not really...just getting by...I know I can make it big time back home...the only place that u can own one thousand acres...all am asking is to get us peace and a working system ..Islamic state...the real one!

PLZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Haashim   

Che Guevara, I agree with u it's the time of GEERIDUBA MARBAY NOLOSHA DHAANTAAYE, DHAQASHO IYO MARBAY KAA TAHAY DHEREGTU XAARAANE, sxb riyadu waa meesheeda laakiin nin walba taasaa sugeysa sooner or later, as the arab poet say MAN LAM YAMUT BI SAYFI YAMUT FII FIRAASHIHI, TACADDADATIL ASBAABU WAL MOWTU WAAXIDU ... = IF ONE DIDN'T DIE IN A BATTLE HE/SHE WILL DIE ON HIS/HER BED, THE CAUSES ARE DIFFERENT, BUT THE DEATH IS A ONE.

bashi sxb.juulo jawaay is a well known island, i heard when i was about 12/13 yrs old, doolli and his friends setteled before u, do u remember late siyaad barre sent there to many burglars and roberies, so u r going to live with them, or with their children :D that's bad.

Jamaal, first free tibet from china and then go there smile.gif

Hablaha riyoonaya ilaahay midkaad madaxa ku haysaan ha idin siiyo iyo wiilal/gabdho iyo caano, laakiin awlaad xalaalkii baa bataye iska ilaaliya :cool:

MAANAA WAALAN MISE CADANBAA LAGA HEESAYAA

Baashi   

Muraad,

U are absolutely right that the late dictator used to send bulgers...the reason being that it was a remote area plus wanted to rehabilte them e.g to teach fishing skills...but I heard it back-fired cuz they went straight to Kudhaa, nearby Bajun village, and keep doing things they like the most...stealing, raping..etc.

But that's beside the point, there are dozen island along the coast between Kismayo and Kudhaa. From distance, they are green like humongous tree in the sea...but up close it is a habitable beauty!...white sand beaches, that looks like silver-lining, around it. It is just about one mile from the shore...that is something!

Don't make assumptions based on he said/she said type info. I've seen it and it is very beautifull place...may Allah supplement that natural beauty with peace and harmony between its future habitants. Amin

jaaluut   

what do you have in mind che?

don't tell me that you are going to Chechniya to replace the ambutated shamil basayev, or the late brave and charismatic ibn khatab?

bro, i hope if you decide to die , then die in the battle field against infidels.

but i really think that there are enough foot soldiers in the oppressed muslim community, so try to learn some thing beneficial to wage jihad with.

i suggest that since we will need a lot of outside investment to rebuild our shattered economy, why not join me in the field of investment banking, where we will bring good foreign investors to our beloved country?

war baashe, my father owns over five hundred hectars(over 1000 acres) in buaale,and we also own prime real state in kismaayo.

iam planning to actually settle in kismaayo and build a nice house by the beach, and conduct business there.

i will be commuting between buaale and kismaayo with my future toyota extended cab pick up.

if eldoret succeeds,and things settle (5years) then i will immediatly start building my house in kismaayo , provided that the stock market won't crush . my fingers are crossed!!!!!!

Salaama

WOW :D would U look @ this.....don't OUR MEN have high expectations.......it's always a blessing to know that there are "a FEW GOOD NOMADS" that are forever thinking about their future and want to actually bring about the normality of life that we once lead in Somalia..... :cool: aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh it's refreshing for the soul keep them dreams ALIVE.......MASHALLAH ya'll made my day.As a Sista i'll make sure to nuture those dreams of yours........which i'm sure we'll all do.

MURAAD- AMINNNNNN WALAAL

GODBLESS