Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

No Topic: Don't come in!

I want to have my own topic, without anyone interferring my indian ocean. Ok, what can I talk about now.........., Well, it takes alot to come up a great topic, isn't it? Now, I have to sit and think about the greatest topic in the world; I mean a topic that can attract all mankind.

Wait a minute..... somebody is knocking the door!

:eek:

War ka daaya. Ana garanayee wax heeste. Waa buufise.

Let him alone it's Buufis.

BTW don't disturb him it could trigger a violent response.

SO please everyone leave silently.

Aduunyada ilaahay dadkan yaab badanaa!

If you step away and be on your own, they say he is mental, and If you stay within them talk and discuss they say he is judgemental.talkative, trouble maker with no commonsense. lol

Alle-ubaahne, are you with me there,never mind humans will always remain to be humans, If you offer them something free of charge they say 'Sambaatiyuu diyaarsanayaa', and If you don't give anything they say waa 'Xaasid' lol, where is the gateway?

I hope you won't take on me for stepping in here, because hurdada iyadoo lagaa kiciyay yaan soo galay. :D

Baluug   

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

I want to have my own topic, without anyone interferring my indian ocean. Ok, what can I talk about now..........

Let's talk about Kraft Dinner!! I love Kraft Dinner!! It's so easy to make and soooooooooooooo cheezy!

Muhammad   

^ if you folks didn't 'come in', we could've observed Alle-ubaahne's mind @ work! :D

Originally posted by SoMa_InC:

quote: without anyone interferring my indian ocean.

:D:D:D

Translate this in Somali!!
" I opened my wife

she cut off my leg

and entered my ocean " __ nomad @ a divorce court :D

Baluug   

So what you're saying is you don't want to talk about the cheezy goodness that is kraft dinner? It is a really sad day in history when the merits of macaroni and cheese(not the generic crap,never ever!!!!) are relegated to the back pages of history....I can only hope someone out there is listening and does something about it. I would, but I'm too busy cooking some KD!!

Simply_I   

I want to have my own topic, without anyone interferring my indian ocean. Ok, what can I talk about now.........., Well, it takes alot to come up a great topic, isn't it? Now, I have to sit and think about the greatest topic in the world; I mean a topic that can attract all mankind.

No need to put in much effort ..........i think you've accomplished it.LOOOOl!

Cajiib! Didn't I say "Don't come in" somewhere at the main door in this thread? Why are you all entring my indian ocean? Ok, in revenge of that, I have to enter your indian ocean, and try to swimm everywhere until everyone realizes that I am into your baddahaaga iyo howlaha maraakiibta!

:mad: