Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Barack Hussein Obama wins Iowa (97% Whites)

Abyan   

Barack Obama Iowa Caucus Victory Speech

Powerful speech

What are his views on israel/palestine issue?

His views on the war on terrorism?

Is he good for the muslims?

Aaliyyah   

Below is the link to the heated discussion in New Hampshire.

Again, Obama delivered great and exceptional statements.

Forget Hilary, that women doesn't even know how to stick to the facts, rather rants. Unfortunately, it kinda backfired. :rolleyes:

Hopefully, those of you in the states will vote for him. I would have voted for him if i was in the states, since am not I will just demand that you guys vote for him icon_razz.gif

Heated discussion of " change"

maybe some of you would wanna check out this link as well ;)

----------------------------------

Hope -- Hope in the face of difficulty. Hope in the face of uncertainty. The audacity of hope!

In the end, that is God’s greatest gift to us, the bedrock of this nation. A belief in things not seen. A belief that there are better days ahead.

Barack Obama

Im looking forward to see by how many delegates will the Obama Machine outdo the Clinton's. It sure time for Changes!!! Honestly speaking, for once Ive been moved by a politician. Unfortunately, I cant vote for him. Pray that his movement could encourage other politians worldwide esp somalia to change their ways.

Baashi   

Watch out fellas Clinton camp has deep pockets and well-organized political machine. Remember Clintom lost Iowa, NH, SC and went on to win the nomination. It can happen again.

Emperor   

^It is different this time, Clinton lost in Iowa to a local senator while now Clinton the lady lost to Obama from Ilinois. Again, Obama did the hard work to generate the same amount for the compaign as that of clintons.

Hillary resorts to dirty *female* tactics, crying on National TV...

Waraabe aka sanka, you pushing hard for Osama obama ma istiri.

On one hand, the man is like a fiction novel narrator(painting the perfect picture of the hero and heroine), on the other hand, he is like a soap-opera star on his last breath... He sure gets the average viewer's heart bumping, and wondering whether or not he will beat the odds and survive?

The best thing for Osama Obama is to stay clear off the national front runner picture, especially if he ends up running against huckabee, american's favourite minister.

That minister will eat him alive in a national campaign and Obama doesn't have it in him to fight off the big bad wolf.

Any chance that Obama has at the presidency will be against M-Romney, he has just as much skeletons as Obama. In the end, its who can out talk, out hussle the other.

Lazie, Huckabee must impress the O'Reilys and the Rush Limbaughs of the Republican base first. His populist pandering to the small evangelical base and the independents won’t get him the Republican nomination. He needs to dish up the rhetorical red meat of the conservative bedrock.

As for Obama, the young man is trying hard.

lol, if huckabee is the last man standing at the end of january, I guarantee you that the limbaughs and my favourite TV personality aka O-factor and their supporters will be rallying behind huckabee's camp, not to mention the votes, thats GIVEN.

You fasten your seatbelt Sanka.

PS: Have you read Obama's book? the "audacity of hope", in one of the chapters, he discusses "UNITY" and makes a relevance to his republic counterparts.

He says that when it comes time for real decisions to be made, republicans come together as one, show a united front etc. He further mentions that nothing gets away from reaching the ultimate goal, and they must do whatever necessary to reach a common ground, the same can't be said of his own party.

What I am trying to say is, he knows the power of his opposition, he knows what they are capable of, and he admires them for it.

If the opportunity presented itself, I can almost say with certainty that this afro american/kenyati would switch sides in a heart beat

Fabregas   

Baashi, perhaps my comparison between him and Tony Blair was a bit fat fetched. However, I am still unsure of this man, in fact I am suspicous of him. He has the type that wants to please everyone and everything. One day he will giving a passionate speech about how he will change the direction of the so called war on terror. The next day he will be giving another speech about how he would allow bombing of the Northern Province of Pakistan. Which is exactly why I believe this man is not what people are making him out to be, ie one who will radically alter the course of America's interaction with Muslim world.

This is my main interest( foreign policy) in this particular man seeing as I am not an American resident or citizen. Many Muslims voted for Bush because Kerry they believed was a Zionist, but Bush turned out to be an equally as dangerous Christian evangelical. So don't judge a book by its cover. So I don't expect Obama to change American foreign policy in Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia and Palestine that much( if at all). Democrats are calling for withdarawl whilst still supporting more money funding and troops to the war on in Iraq.

American foreign policy in the Middle East is to a large extent driven by O and I, ie Oil and Israel. I can't remember any President who has ever opposed Israel's occupation and oppresssion of the Palestinians,not even Clinton who offered the Palestinians labo gidar iyo sadeex makhayad. Obama wont have any choice but to continue the war in Afghanistan perhaps even most probably increase the troops presence inAfghanistan. So no changes there.

Somalia is also at a critical stage, if you haven't notice America has been fighting a quite war with the Alshabab Al Mujahideen and the Union of Islamic Courts. They sent the Ethiopians in are are still providing the logistics, armoury and intelligence for them; the T.F.G and the Africans who came disguised a as peacekeepers, but were really mecenaries for the war on terror. Again, the question is will Obama( come next year), if he's elected be any better for Somalia? Yeah his father was a Muslim and his from Kenya, but that doesn't mean he has the capacity to alter the direction of policy in Somalia, which is already tough considering the hawkishness and zeal of their opponents( al shabab). Th Alshabab Al Mujahideen are said to be reappearing in several districts of Southern Somalia and controlling more or less some districts in Muqdisho. If the Ethiopians leave or even stay and Alshabab makes a reapperance in some parts Somalia of Somalia such as the open terrains near the Kenyan border; then you have to expect bullets and bombs will come flying down and they won't differentiate between combatant and civilian. Imagine American satelittes pick up up images of increased Cimamad activity in Somalia, do you think Obama will hesitate to send a down a hail of bombs and bullets? You can take the man out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out the Man! In any case, I don't think he will win :D