Sign in to follow this  
Baluug

Since I'm planning a trip to London.....

Aaliyyah   

^ I would like to come to UK sometime insha allah. From what I heard london rocks as far as the entertainment goes due to the large somali community and the somali events,certainly a good place to go for summer vacation. Apart from your housing conditions which ppl tend to complain abt I wont go on abt it, am sure u know it :D

adiga kugu so dagi doona laakin hotel iyo waxaas ma aqaan ....marti wacan noqo icon_razz.gif

Malika   

^Aaliyah, it would be a pleasure to accomodate you darling...But one little mishap I dont live in London but tulo yaar London uu dhoow...Saying that London is only 35min away!

CG is fun, take the offer. Be prepared to walk. smile.gif I'm sure the rest of us can show some hospitality. What do you like? Food? Culture? Weird people(think we've got that covered here)? Architecture? Museums? Shows? Seeing quaint English towns? Shish/mafrish dens? Day trip to Paris?

Ibtisam   

Caadan, I'll send you what is happening and who is who guide, for the period you are here, when you book your ticket, do let me know inshallah.

P.s. I may, I don't think you should go anywhere with CG, unless you like really strange, wired as*s things, Or you are feeling experimental, then CG is your man. :D

Ibtisam   

^^Why send him to the ghetto’s?? and places over crowded with Somali’s. I'd never send anyone to those areas, I would not even go myself...unless I was forced! lol.

Send him to the clean nice areas, or the historical sites.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Or he can just look at you and see it all reflected on your shades.
:D

I dont wear shades all the time, only when making videos and clubbing. Both occassions required one to hide ones identity.

I have travelled extensively and would love to show a fellow somali around the greatest city in the world. I love London so much, there is so much to do and explore!

TheMarc

Ibtisam   

WHo on earth wears shades to clubbing?? :eek: :eek: looooool HAHA

Sorry Caadani, did not mean to hijack ur thread! lol.

Hahaha, I'm sitll laughin. lool haha redface.gif