Sign in to follow this  
Baluug

Since I'm planning a trip to London.....

Nephissa   

^ It means a handstand. Jee Jey, doing "kalafooto" on your back LOL!! aint't that a pretty sight!

Originally posted by cynical lady:

Mr Shades “I don’t wear shades all the time, only when making videos and clubbing. Both occassions required one to hide ones identity.”

Ibtis “WHo on earth wears shades to clubbing?? looooool HAHA”

Je Jeey “Only cowards.”

Mr Shades “Perhaps!”

hahahahahaha

L0L. What do you guys think of girls wearing sunglasses pushed back or set in their hair indoors? It is more like a hair accessory, LOL.

Originally posted by sheherazade:

CG is fun, take the offer. Be prepared to walk.
smile.gif
I'm sure the rest of us can show some hospitality. What do you like? Food? Culture? Weird people(think we've got that covered here)? Architecture? Museums? Shows? Seeing quaint English towns? Shish/mafrish dens? Day trip to Paris?

hmmm, Sheh, I'll definetly look for you when I come to London in Spring, 09. Scratch everything else, take me to the mafrish houses and a day trip to Paris ;) , I don't mind bringing Serenity qaliireey along! :D

NGONGE   

^^ Thanks. smile.gif

As the great Pepe Le Pew once said:

"She look everywhere for me. She find me. Then she run away. WHY?!"

pepelepew2.gif

I was also excited about leaving North America to go to Europe back in 06',a stop by before I head back home to Africa. London is truly a pathetic place..Nothing is exciting about that depressing azz city. I had the opportunity to stay another two weeks after arriving from Africa in London..never took the option.

N.O.R.F   

^^You either love it or hate.

Cadaan, I may well be there in early May (still waiting on confirmation from a sibling on a few things) and if I am, a trip up north (real England) will be on the cards.

Don't worry that place called Liverpool won't be on the list :D

N.O.R.F   

I can name a few things the place is capital of but culture isnt one of them :D

I know a guy who bought a place back in the late nineties which stood derelict for years. Its now worth double!

N.O.R.F   

^^We are talking about the city (a Derby County is terms of footy).

:D

Ng, I went there when I was last in UK. That maqaaxi is still live and kicking :D .

Ibti, have you ever left London horta?

Abwaan   

I think April/May might sound better than Sep/Oct...except it is good to be there in Ramadan as well compared to some other areas.

Lol...Northerner what is there in UAE?

Ibtisam   

^^^^loool, Thanks for exposing my business...yet again Yaa Ngonge.

North:

I went to Liverpool for my cuz wedding, I arrived at 11.30pm and I left at 5am, I only saw the Somali ends, the city centre and the wedding hall. The place looked small, and dead.

I've been to Bolton, Bham and Manchester for day trips, again I was not impressed. So while I'm london, I'm not moving from London. I remember when my family nearly moved to Newport.