Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

Which country has the most racist or prejudices people.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by -MARX-:

quote:Originally posted by The Zack:

Marax, you said this:
quote:

As a fellow northern Somali, I have to agree with NG. Its a different level of racism. Its refreshing lool

After few minutes you came up with this:

Northern Somalis are hospitable, gentle and well- mannered people with no racist streak in them

So we will let you decide one last time.
Thats reer burco brov. Not all Northern Somalis.
;);)
Erm, shouldn't the part where you say 'Northern Somalis are hospitable, yada yada yada', read 'Most Northern Somalis'? Mise Burco isn't considered part of the those you speak of? :confused:

As for the topic:

1. Somalis - specially Northern Somalis (that includes laba jirkooda xataa) :D

2. Americans

3. Arabs

^^

No one is perfect. There are racist among all people. It just so happens people in Burco are known for their straight talk and that can sometimes be construed as being racist.

The number of people who claim northern Somalis are racist is very high. Racist towards what and who? There appears to be a lot of hatrad directed towards at northerners. isnt it any wonder that Somaliland wants to secede.

Who are the racist somalis marka? Northerners or other somalis who resent Somaliland!

MZanzi   

1-negros (black in general are more racist than the white pple

2 somalis ( think more black people are racist, but the somaliz are more racists

3 south africanz ( they are more racist way more racist than other blacks

Kool_Kat   

Who are the racist somalis marka? Northerners or other somalis who resent Somaliland!

Somali baa horey wexey ugu maahmaahday 'wadar iyo waaxid kee baa waalan?'... :D

MZanzi   

Reer waqooyiga cunsuri Nimo ayaga laga soo gaaray qofki aan waqooyi ka imaan reer xamar reer xamar unbeey ugu yeeraan

reer xamar xagooda ceeybeeba kutahay anagana waaba kufaana qofka xamar ku dhashay geel maxaad indha kuul kakasaa aa reer xamar horay ugu maah maaheen marka nin labo buur dhexdood kudhashay xamar xaw ka kasaa

Kool_Kat   

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ...FUFU WAX WAALAN, ar runta kugu jecliyaa!!! Ee dhib wuxuu kataaganyahay Somalia dhan wexey umaleeyaan, waxaan Northka ka eheen inee Xamar tahay, een sorry, I mean Southka... :D

I think this is an older generation issue fu fu. My x-roommates were from xamar and hargesya. Me, just call me FOREIGNER! lol.

What we hated were clan boyz..period. Even, when we were hunting for xalimoos, we didnt select according to location, we just looked and said, yup..that home-gal is hot. lemme get at it.

However, most pple who dont know me assume that i am from bossaso! which is kol..mo mo xalimoos 4 me lool.

Wait a second though! When u say a racist, how does that mingle into africans sub-dividing each other via clan or regions!! One can not be called a racist if hes invoking pregudiceness against his our race! CORRECT. However, yah he or she can be called pregudice.

Naden   

I don't know what the Germans have to do to appear in one of these Most Racist lists.

And let's not compare the great Achebe to that incoherent impostor, Joseph Conrad.

STOIC   

Its 2:00 0clock in the morning and the only people I can think of is Indians/Pakistanis.. .though I have many "friends" from this community I still hate them people....lol

Ibtisam   

:rolleyes: This thread is pants, running out of topics in SOL.

On the one hand people are talking about education and intelligence, and then at the same time voting on ignorance and mass generalization. Education kii xagu idiin kaa daafey??

The comments here, Including the disgraceful terms ignorant Somalis use to refer to other communities and our mass generalization not only makes us look bad as a community, but also makes it hard for us to combat racism directed at us in out host communities.

Most of the people on this forum are youngish, and we should not be recycling the old ignorant ways our parents coped with their new society.

Peacenow   

I agree with the Italians. They are a nasty bunch. Don't believe all the 'ice cream' and romantic nonsense the country is a first class dumphole. The Italians hate each other more than they hate others.

But money trumps here everything. If you have have it in italy you are a god, if you have none, then you are out in the streets and nothing but scum.

Alienate the non-Somalis of the SOL community they actually exist?...interesting yet strange.

Ps I'd also like to add The French to the growing racist list if they haven't come up as of yet.